Gonna Shit in Your Pillow Tonight

"Hm? What's this, Russia?"

"Mail?"

"Yeah, but who's this one from?"

"Oh. Uh...I don't know. Let me see?"

Belarus handed Russia the letter she held. It was pretty light and thin, so it wasn't much.

Who sends letters anymore? Must be someone old.

Russia used a butter knife to split the mouth of the envelope and pulled a single piece of paper from it. It was folded to fit, and the writing was very neat.

It read:

Dear Russian Federation,

I hope this letter finds you well. The postal service isn't what it was, but I hope it finds you still. Getting straight to the point, I would like for you to join me at my home for some tea and a talk. It's been a long time since I've seen you, and I'd like to know how you're faring. If I can get to talk with at least one of Soviet Union's children, I'd be very pleased. You're the second eldest, but I couldn't get a hold of your sibling's address. Not to mention, you were an obvious favorite of the old man. I certainly hope you show.

~Sincerely,
The People's Republic of China
~~~

"Russia? What's it say?"

"Some old friend of Papa's I think."

"P-papa? What does he want?"

"To talk, I guess," Russia turned over the paper to see an address written on the back. China's, most likely. "I don't know, he said he would like to talk to at least one of Papa's children. Did Papa ever mention him to you?"

Belarus shook her head.

"Me neither."

"Will you go? What if it's somebody who might kidnap you? What if he tries to blackmail you with something and make you do crazy or weird stuff??"

"Well first of all, what does he have to blackmail me with?"

"He could be spying on you!"

"Why didn't he contact you then? You'd be easier to black mail or kidnap."

"Cause I'm the one who started this conversation! I wouldn't go."

"And why would anyone want to kidnap me?"

"Well, I don't know. But he did mention Papa. Maybe he's some bitter old enemy or co-worker?"

"Could be. But that's make them pretty old. I could probably overpower them."

"Russia! I'm serious. Don't get into trouble."

"I won't."

"Are you going?"

"I'll think about it."

"If you do. Be. Safe. I don't want to loose any siblings."

"I will, Bela. You can count on me."

"Ugh, fine. Someone has to be a nuisance to you, or you'd jump into stupid thing."

"That hurts, sister," Russia faked a pout.

"Toughen it up then, sissy," Belarus smirked.

Russia gasped comically loud before wrapping an arm around her neck and giving her a noogie.
Belarus giggled into hysteric laughter, trying to push the larger sibling off.

--------

"C'mon North! It'll be fun! I think it'd be good for us to spend some time out of the country for a little bit. See some sights!"

"Stupid. Don't want to."

"You can't just stay inside all day, studying and reading."

"Yes I can, and I will. I like it in here. No dumb people."

"North, get off your ass. I already payed for tickets. Non-refundable."

North narrowed her eyes in South's direction, looking dangerous.

"You didn't."

"I did."

"South, you always get refundable tickets, you moron! That's first rule of air travel!"

"Well I have two non-refundable tickets, in my hand. And I have nobody to give the other to!"

North Korea looked at the tickets her twin waved around, glaring at them like they'd committed the highest offense. She bit the inside of her cheek and groaned loudly. South Korea whooped just as loud.

"I promise, North. It's gonna be a lot of fun. You'll like it in the states, I swear."

"Ugh, now I have to pack. That's the worst part of trips," North Korea grumbled lowly as she rubbed her fingers against her Temple and glared at the overjoyed twin.

"Alright North, you better get your stuff together! It's a pretty long flight from here to the states."

"South, I will go with you on two conditions."

South pouted a moment but rolled his eyes and sat back down in front of his sister.

"One, you will not make me regret this. You will not bother me, and most of all, your dumb friends will not bother me."

"C'mon North, they're not even that bad. But, fine...killjoy."

North raised a dainty finger in his face, making sure he was listening.

"And the second condition..."

~~~

A/N: it's short, I know, but there really wasn't much need for it to be long this time around. Next chapter will be longer, though, so...