I'll Shit Your Pants

A day and a half later, they had reached Wyoming, and the house they were staying at. New Zealand and Australia jumped out of the car and raced to the door.

"Who's house is this?" North asked as Russia helped her out the car.

"A friend's," America grinned.

Once he said that, the door to the cabin swung open and out stepped a tall countryhuman with a mostly neutral expression.

"Hey," Finland said.

"Fin!" America shouted, and ran towards the guy, jumping into an embrace that Finland accepted.

"How are ya? Daddy?"

Finland instantly released the snickering America and clutched both hands right over his chest, scrunching his face as if he were in pain.

"Ame, I will physically die if you call me that again."

"Okay, Daddy," America said smugly.

"FUCK!" Finland collapsed to his knees dramatically (like the bi legend he is), and moaned out in fake pain.

America threw his head back in laughter, holding his stomach and leaning back.
When his laughter died down some, he kicked Finland's side softly and said, "Oh get up, you big baby!"

Finland grinned, "I thought I was Daddy."

"No, you are not turning this on me."

Finland stood at full height and smirked. He took a step to get closer into America's personal space, backing America up into the fence of the porch and planting his hands on either side of America.
He leaned right into America's face and whispered in a sultry voice, "What if I want to?"

America smiled, mostly out of embarrassment, and used both hands to push Finland's face away, "You shut the fuck up right now," he giggled.

"Make me~"

"If you are all done flirting,"New Zealand interjected, "I think we have some unpacking to do. Not to be rude, but, where do we put our things?"

Finland stepped away from America. "Sorry about that. I'll show you to your rooms."

America waited for everyone else to enter to brin up the rear. The last one in was Russia, who stopped for a second to talk to America.

"I thought you didn't have a boyfriend?"

America frowned, "One, that's entirely none of your business. Two, Finland's just a friend, trust me."

Russia pressed his lips together.

He's right. I shouldn't be asking him.

"Sorry."

America hummed in acknowledgement and speed up his pace, leaving Russia to look at his shoes.

"Russia! Where are you?"

Russia looked up at North Korea and have her a small smile.

North leaned forward to let herself fall on his chest. Russia immediately wrapped his arms around her in response.

"Where are we?"

"In the room right around this corner. It's okay," North said, not really impressed by it. "Let's just put our stuff away quickly, okay? I'm starving."

"We have three rooms, plus a space in my bedroom if anyone wants to sleep there?" Finland offered.

"Japan and I are gonna stick together," South said.