If Shit had a Face, it'd be Yours

A/N: I just realized that there's so much eating in this book, but y'know what? Trying food is the best thing about travelling. Plus, mealtimes are great for socializing

~~~

"What the hell do you mean we still have to drive?!"

"Well bruh, we're going all the way to Wyoming. The bus only takes us so far, now we gotta go the rest of the way by car," America showed them his map, pointing to New York, and leading his finger - way too far off anyone watching to bear - all the way to the equality state, Wyoming.

Canada threw up his arms, "You fucking crazy? Why would we go all the way there?!"

"Wyoming is a beautiful state. Wide open places and plains. The perfect place to go and do shit-nothing. If you wanna get close to the land of USA, Wyoming is a good place."

"That's a long ass drive."

"We have enough people. Except for Australia, we all have our licenses, right? We'll just take shifts driving. No worries, dude."

"Ugh, why did I agree to coming with you?"

"Cause you love me."

"Ew, gross," Canada cringed and gagged.

America crossed his arms, "First of all, rude. Second, shut up."

"So what are we driving in?"

"I rented some cars. It's really cool actually. It's this company that has stations all over the country. You pick up a car in one state, and you drive however long you need, and when you get to the next state, you can drop it off in another station in that state. It's designed specifically for foreigners who want to road trip. They keep trackers on the cars so if it gets stolen, they can look up the car's number and find it."

"That's...that is pretty cool," Canada said, impressed.

"Right? Anyways, I got two cars, one with extra seats. It'll still be a little cramped, though."

"And we couldn't take a plane because...?"

"How can you enjoy the beautiful scenery of America up close when you're up thousands of miles in the air? Road trips are just better. I mean, this is supposed to be fun, and how can we have fun if we're separated by aisles on a plane? Plus, it's cheaper this way."

Canada raised an eyebrow but said nothing more. Antarctica and Greenland came over to ask about the plans. So, while America filled them in, Canada decided to chat up the others.

"Hey, South! Japan!"

"Hi, Nada-kun! What did Ame say?"

"Taking cars to road trip. Heading all the way to Wyoming."

"Sounds far? But fun! I can't wait!"

South Korea chuckled, "How's the search for America's new boyfriend going?"

Canada groaned, "Not great. Hard to find someone a boyfriend with out the 'someone,' y'know?"

"Yeahhh," Japan sighed, "Do you think if we asked again, he might agree?"

Canada shrugged.

"Couldn't hurt," South said.

"What, 'couldn't hurt?'" North asked, Russia trailing behind her.

"Uh, nothing, NK! Just discussing the road trip. You know, who's going in which car?"

"Right, okay," North said, looking sceptical, "well, I want something sweet, so Russia and I are going to that bakery over there."