You Got Shit on Your Face, You Big Disgrace

A/N: GUESS WHO'S BACK? I missed y'all ( ˘ ³˘)♥

~~~~

"...What on Pangea's green earth are you doing in here?"

Russia blinked.

He was drooling I'm his sleep.

"Uh, dinner."

America sat up in bed and wiped the spit that dribbled down the side of his mouth.

"Alright, I'll be there."

America yawned loudly. When he looked around the room, he saw Russia still by his bedside.

"What do you want?"

Russia frowned, "...What happened?"

America's brow furrowed in confusion.

What?

"What?"

Russia sighed, "Why do you act like this to me? Neither of us did anything wrong. I thought we ended on good terms, right? Why did we drift apart?"

America frowned. He got out of bed and put on his shades.

"Because that's what people do, Russia. We drift apart. We don't mean for it to happen, but it does. You moved on, and I--."

America walked past Russia, biting his lip.

"It's...just easier to ignore you."

America left the room to go to dinner. Russia followed a minute later.

"Where were you?" North asked when he sat down.

"Woke America up, it took a while," Russia.

North rolled her eyes, "I bet."

Finland brought the put off stew and served everyone.

"Finland-san, this is very good!" Japan praised.

"Thanks. A recipe my sister learned and taught me when we moved here," Finland said. "I will say, it's a nice thing to cook for others."

"Dude, I bet. How've you been, living on your own?"

"Quiet, but I don't mind. Lots of time to myself. But, uh, I will, say," Finland raised his brow and smirked, "I haven't spent all of it alone."

"Oh? Have you been seeing someone?" America inquired.

Finland leaned back in his chair, "Well, yes and no. She's just a friend that comes around every so often. Well, she comes and goes as she pleases, but she's really cool."

South asked, "What's her name?"

"It's not like you'd know her."

"Well, it's nice to have a name to put to a person, isn't it?" America reasoned.

"That's fair. Estonia."

"Pretty," Japan gushed.

"Very," Finland hummed, smiling to himself.

Japan aww'ed and leaned her head on South's shoulder.

"So have you asked her out?"

Finland blushed. Canada tossed a piece of bread at him with a laugh, "don't put him on the spot like that!"

"Whaaat? It's a reasonable question!"

"You're just nosy!"

"Shut up, let him answer!"

Finland scratched his ear, looking bashful, "Uh, not yet, but I'd definitely like to."

"Simp."

"Hey! You asked me!"