CHAPTER 27

~Author's Note~

Thank you for all the support to my previous post guys. I know there has been some panic and I want to clarify that I will not be un-publishing my work. I said I considered it because of what happened, but I also understand that I can't punish you readers for something one person did. I am continuing to write because I saw some readers come to my defense and actually fight for me. 

My only request for you is to look out for plagiarism. As readers, let me know if you see anything similar to my stories or word for word copy. Do your part and don't support stories which are copied from someone else's hard work. Don't turn a blind eye to this.

Now on to the story!

Disclaimer: Mature content ahead. Read at your own risk.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Zoya stirred as she felt the morning sunlight enter the bedroom. Her sleep fogged mind slowly started to clear, and she blinked her eyes open. Her vision adjusted to the room and when she turned, she saw Aditya sleeping peacefully next to her. Something squeezed her heart when she saw him. It seemed to be just reflex every time he was near.

He was sleeping on his stomach, his face facing her, and his arm over her waist. Zoya took time this to study his handsome face...she never got this chance before. Zoya admired Aditya's eye lashes...his straight nose...his strong jawline. That might be his best feature...his strong jawline...or was it his eyes? Or was it his hair? Currently, his hair was falling over his forehead again and Zoya reached over and brushed it aside. Trying not to wake him, Zoya gently tried to pry his arm away that was resting on her on waist. He stirred. Zoya paused and waited to see if she accidentally woke Aditya up. When his eyes remained closed, Zoya tried to move his arm again.

Only this time, his arm tightened around her and he pulled her closer to him. "Stay..." he murmured, his voice sleepy and his eyes still closed.

Zoya's throat went dry when she heard his low...deep...sleep filled voice. She placed a hand on Aditya's arm with every intention of pushing him away, but she simply kept her hand on his arm, feeling the warmth of his skin.

"I have to go into work..." Zoya replied, trying to reason.

Aditya then opened his eyes, his warm...hazel eyes...they gazed at her from droopy eyelids...and Zoya felt her insides clench with desire.

Aditya loosened his grip on Zoya, but he leaned over and kissed her temple. He then lazily moved lower and placed a soft kiss on the smooth skin on her shoulder.

Zoya gulped as she felt her skin catch fire. He then lowered the blanket covering her and grazed his teeth on the side of her breast.

"Aditya..." she gasped at the sensation, "Humhe sach mein bahut kaam hai..." she said in a weak voice.

Aditya trailed his tongue lower and gave Zoya's hip a playful bite, and Zoya closed her eyes at the sensation, "Toh jao na...meine kahan rokh rakha hai..." he said in a low voice and trailed his hand up Zoya's thigh.

She slightly opened her eyes, her mind fogged with need as she looked down at him. Aditya came back up and hovered over her, giving her a wicked smirk. He waited for her to make a decision. Zoya looked up at his handsome face, hair all disheveled from sleep...eyes glinting playfully.

'Damn...'she thought. Aditya grinned when Zoya pulled him down for a searing kiss and he smoothly slipped inside her. He made love to her again...this time with the morning sun slowly rising outside...bringing in the promise of new beginnings.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Zoya rushed into AMORE to see Akansha taking are of a few customers. "Sorry I am late Akansha...is everything under control here?" Zoya asked hastily as she walked in.