CHAPTER 28

Author's Note:

For those you didn't know, "Zaroorat" has been ranked No.1 in the Bepannaah tag this week! And on top of this, "Love in the Ice" is ranked No.1 in the Adiya tag this week as well! I don't know how to thank you all for showering so much love to my stories. THANK YOU...from the bottom of my heart. You make all the hours put into writing these stories worth it. I hope to always write more stories that connect you all.

Now...on to the story!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Noor closed her suitcase and zipped it. Zoya was also in the room helping Noor pack. In that moment, Arjun and Aditya came in carrying some bags and placed them down on the floor.

"All packed Noor?" Aditya asked.

Noor, Arjun, Waseem, Roshnaq, Harshvardhan, Anjana, and Rajveer were all taking their leave today. All will be going back to their respective homes and Noor and Arjun will stay with Waseem and Roshnaq. Their sangeet ceremony is taking place in a few days and the rest of the wedding festivities will be starting as well.

"All packed jiju...I was able to fit all the bridesmaid's dresses into one suitcase." Noor said.

Aditya and Zoya then gave each other a knowing look. "Actually..." Aditya began, "You may need one more bag." He said cryptically.

Noor and Arjun both gave confused looks. Zoya then went into her closet and pulled out a dress that was covered.

"Noor...this is for you." Zoya said simply and placed the dress on the bed. Noor continued to have a confused look on her face, but when she unzipped the cover to reveal the wedding dress inside...her jaw dropped.

"Oh my God..." Noor gasped at the sheer beauty of the dress.

"I didn't want you to wear off the rack...so this is just a small gift." Zoya said, she then looked at Aditya and gave a sweet smile, "From both of us." She said.

Aditya gave a surprised look when Zoya said that because he made no contribution to the dress. That dress was all Zoya. But Aditya gazed intently at her and noticed that she was giving him a soft, knowing look.

He searched her green eyes...and it dawned on him then. This was the answer to his question from last night...Zoya was able to complete this dress because HE was her inspiration behind it. His heart soared when this realization hit him. This feeling...of finally having her reciprocate the emotions he felt for her...it felt wonderful. The fact that Zoya accepted him enough to even do this...was another win for them.

Aditya couldn't help but give Zoya a loving look, his handsome face lighting up with a smile of his own.

Zoya's heart gave a loud thud in response to Aditya's stunning smile. Her small gesture did that and she was surprised at how wonderful it felt. She was the reason behind his smile. When making the dress...she didn't realize that something so small would bring him so much joy. And honestly...she felt amazing knowing that after all his kindness...she was able to return a little bit of the favor.

"Appi...oh my gosh! Thank you!" Noor lunged towards Zoya and gave her a tight hug. "I love it I love it I LOVE IT!" Noor gushed, causing Arjun to laugh at his fiancé's antics.

Zoya hugged back, grinning from ear to ear, and she looked at Aditya again, who was still standing near the door. Aditya was grinning back and had a proud look on his face. It's as if he was telling her, 'I told you Noor would love it.'

Arjun walked closer and admired the intricate design of the wedding dress and loved the happiness the dress brought to Noor's face. Both were so occupied with the dress...that they completely missed the soft looks Aditya and Zoya were giving each other.