𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

Y/N'S POV

It was a nice slow morning, not a lot of people are here in the mornings usually at work, or staying home with their kids or wives. As i was cleaning a table o saw tom walk in with a big smile and arms open for me to jumpy into, "tommy!" i jumped excitedly.

"Hey there baby" tom said into the nape of my neck, "are you wearing my cologne?" tom asked as he inhaled my scent once more, "maybe" i giggled kissing him. "Now darling the people i'm seeing today don't know about you and i don't want them to, they are rivals and i can't have them thinking of you as leverage, i just want to keep you safe-" he said but i interrupted, "i know, tommy don't need to worry about me" i smiled.

"Holland" i heard a man say in the distant, "pit your game face on baby, i love you" he said quickly walking over to the three big men. All of them were extremely edgy, not that the mob wasn't edgy but something about them scared me more then any other clients did, but i knew if anything were to happen tom was there. I was safe.

I went over to take drinks, i already knew tom's drink but i had my game face on so i had to pretend i didn't. "What can i get you guys today?" i asked in my usual bright voice, this was a normal for tom and i brought now extra attention to myself and pretended tom was scary to me.

Even though he's a big ol' softy.

"I'll take a whiskey light on ice" the first man spoke lowly. "Alright, and for you sir?" i asked looking at tom, "i'll have the beer with extra foam" tom said winking to me discretely, he knew i had it already for him and it made it even more special to him.

"And for you two?" i asked looking at the two boys sitting on the other side of tom, "are you on the menu?" on of them smirked i looked up with a fake smile, brushing it off as usual. "Unfortunately not" i said smiling, "Oi tom, can i take this one with me after this meeting? she's quite ravishing" he said grabbing my ass.

"Sorry johnson, shes of the market" he said through gritted teeth, trying not to get mad at the fact a hand that wasn't his touched your ass. "Isn't that for her to decide?" he asked looking at me with a wide devilishly evil grin. "As Mr. Holland said, i'm off the market" i smiled extremely uncomfortable by this situation.

"We'll see about that angel"

"Anyways, i'll have whiskey on the rocks and this boy will have a cold beer" he smiled.

I smiled at all then "it'll be out soon"