𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐅𝗼𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

Y/N'S POV

They discharged me early, two days after the accident, my head still was in pain, so they told me to stay in the house for at least the week and take ibuprofen ever 6 to 8 hours. Tom stayed with me that whole week, Harrison taking his place for now.

"Darling?! how long has it been since you last took the ibuprofen's?" he yelled from in the bathroom, "i don't know love, like 9 hours maybe longer?" i questioned more myself then him but just turned away and continued watching the movie tom had put on for me.

"Here you go babe" he said handing me the ice cold water and the 2 pain pills, i thanked him by kissing his slightly red cheek. He smiled lightly before jumping right back in the bed with me and bring me into him.

"You go back to work tomorrow right?" i asked sadly, it was extremely nice having him home this whole week, him not worrying about the work knowing full well Harrison knew how to take care of it.

"Sadly baby" i let out a sad pout before turning away, "baby don't be like that" he laughed starting to tickle my sides making me thrash around like a fish out of water.

"Okay okay! i give up" i struggled out trying to catch my breath, i kissed him. "I'm just going to miss you a lot" i whispered snuggling into the crook of his neck, "well then you'll be happy to know i've taken 2 days off every week for the next 8 months" he smiled kissing my forehead.

"Sounds like heaven"

Ha far from it.