𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐅𝗼𝐮𝐫

TOM'S POV

I excused myself after we all had our drinks, Johnson -the guy who kept harassing y/n- never stopped with the comments at her, or the slight touches on her arm or ass. My final straw was when y/n had dropped her peen and went to go pick it's slapped her ass so hard tears began to stream in her eyes and she ran off without anything.

I politely excused myself when i noticed she had tears, i was utterly pissed of course but the well-being of my wife was more important then some sleaze trying to get off, i ran into the back making sure the men didn't see me and look for y/n.

I found her shaking in the very back where everyone took breaks, "oh love, i'm so fucking sorry. I swear i'm going to kill him" i said trying to maintain my anger if not for me. For her.

"It wasn't your fault tommy, he's just a boy" she explained, "no i don't go with the boys-will-be-boys shit, no man should ever touch in such way unless they have consent. I know for a fucking fact he had non of yours" i comforted holding her.

"It's hurts tommy, like a lot. I'm 90 percent sure it is" she not being able to sit properly, "that son of a bitch, let me look baby"i said getting up with her, she leaned over and i gently lifted up her red dress that was slightly longer then the other dresses in here. There was a bruise started to form on her rear end shaped like a hand that wasn't mine.

"i'm going to kill that motherfucker