𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

TOM'S POV

It had been a tough few days for y/n, i know it's only cause she can relate to the situation so caused but it was a have to. She could've died, she could be six feet under right now and it would be my fault; so i'd much rather her kill a man who was going to kill her then die.

"Hey babe? what do you want for dinner?" i healed from the closet, i heard no reply. It happens a lot, i usually get no reply anymore. I walked over to the bed where she was, and kneeled down. "Love come on, i miss that beautiful voice of yours" i smiled and wiped the hair out of her face.

"Pasta" she whispered badly audibly but still to the point i could hear it, "okay i'll go and make it for you baby" i said kissing the corner of her mouth making her smile a bit.

"Tom!" i heard someone call from downstairs, it was Harrison, as usually considering he was the only other person with a key to my house. "I found out the Johnathan, doesn't have a family. Nobody he was going to go home to, his parents passed when he was born and he switched around foster homes. He quite literally had no one, y/n should feel a little better knowing that" he smiled finishing that sentence.

"Thank you Harrison, really" i said hugging him, "would you like to help make dinner for y/n?" i asked walking into the kitchen. "Of course" he smiled. Harrison treated y/n as if she was his little sister, he took care of her when i wasn't around as often as i should be and i was grateful for it. He really made her happy, when i couldn't and he even calls her 'little sis' as if they were born out of the same womb.

"Alright that's it" harrison laughed putting the chocolate in the side bowl with strawberries, it made me laugh as well. "Darling your food awaits you" i smiled when she smiled, "haz wants to tell you something, that'll make you feel better" i sat the food down on her lap and scooted next to her as Harrison explained didn't have a family.

"I'm happy i didn't take him away from anyone, who loved him"