𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐎𝐧𝐞

TOM'S POV

"Y/n baby?! are you almost done we need to leave my love" i yelled from downstairs, we were going over to my parents to have dinner with everyone. "I'm done i'm done" she laughed coming down the stairs in a black dress with red heels.

"Wow" i said in complete and utter awe, "my wife is fucking hot" i smiled going up to her and kissing her softly and lightly grabbing her ass making her blush and stuff her head in the crook of my neck. "Okay let's leave, so i can come home and fuck the shit out of you" i whispered make her softly moan and roll her eyes playfully as she walked away.

I slapped her ass once more before we left and got into the car, i held the inside of her thigh the whole way there. There was no doubt about the fact i was horny, she looked extremely beautiful in the slim black dress and we also haven't had sex in a hot minute.

-

"Thomas, you guys made it, oh hello dear you look absolutely stunning" my mom walked up hugging y/n and i, "and as do you Nikki" y/n smiled. We went by and hugged everyone else before finally sitting down, we were sandwiched between harry and paddy y/n by paddy and i by harry.

I kept my hand somewhere on y/n's body, yes i was horny but i was also extremely aware right now knowing she was a target. I had told my dad the night i found out about so he was also more aware of everything.