𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞

Y/N'S POV

I woke up sore from last nights activities, making me smile the second i opened my eyes letting the soft light of the sun light cross into them. I went to reach out to tom only to find the cold sheets instead, they were lost of the warmth we created in them last night.

"Tom?!" i yelled lightly, to see if maybe he was in the room still or in the bathroom. I waited for about five minutes until getting up and check the closet and the bathroom and i still couldn't find the face i desperately wanted to see.

I then went downstairs after putting on panties and tom's shirt, then a pair of thigh high socks before running downstairs to try and find tom. "Tommy!" i yelled still getting no reply, after searching everywhere else in the house i went outside only to find tom sun bathing on the beach.

I went down the wooded stairs and carefully sneaking up on him, i laid on top of him making him roll over and pin me down to the sand. "Well hello darling" he whispered just low enough to send tingles through my whole body.

"Hey" i stoped, smiling just as big as he was, "you scared me this morning" continuing as i pouted and looked up at him with puppy eyes as if i was begging for a toy and a shop. "I'm sorry baby, i didn't mean too. I just woke up early and wanted to get some sun that's all" he replied kissing my cheek before getting off of me and helping me up.

"You could've woke me up, i would've came out here with you" i said still pouting while i brushed the sand out of my hair, "well i wore you out last night and wanted to make sure you were well rested" he winked.

"Whatever, i'm starving. Let's go make breakfast so we can come back out here and try for a baby in the ocean" i squealed running away to the kitchen.