𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

Y/N'S POV

Today was a stressful day, my meeting got cancelled this morning due to the massive storm that was brewing and if anyone knew me, they know i hate storms. The hate i have for them is bigger then the universe and the stars combined.

Tom had work to do, but decided it'd be best to stay home with me even though he's still in his office he's in close proximity of me to where i could run and jump into his lap if i got scared. It sounds childish but it's what i've been doing since we've been together.

It's actually what i've been doing since i was 3, my dad usually did his killing in thunderstorms, maybe it drowned the noise out a little bit but it never fully killed the screams and pleads for mercy. It was all so traumatizing and scary for me and such a young age and i wish i could say i'm over but i'm not.

I had been feeling fine all day, the storm didn't start out to bad. It was slow and really only rain, so i just stayed in bed and caught on the sleep i needed, until i was awoken to the movement of the house shaking and the sound of heart stopping thunder.

I almost immediately shot up out of the bed and quickly made my way to Tom's big office, i went up to the door quickly yanking it open ready for tom to hold me close while he finishes work, to my surprise he was in a meet with his dad and- and my dad.

I stood there in shock, i hadnt seen my dad i years, ever since my mom left him 6 months ago. I had tears streaming down my face from the storm and the shock of seeing my dad so forced into my life again, i looked at tom then at everyone else.

Don gave me a caring smile, he had taken me in once me and tom got together, like i was his own and it was nice having a person care about you the way a parent should, i looked at my dad who gave me a stern look and turned the other way.

"S-sorry didn't mean to interrupt" i said quietly wiping my tears, "we were just done darling, Thomas go ahead and comfort your wife" Don said smiling, causing tom to quickly get up and rush over to me.

"Let's go watch movies love" he said kissing me, i waved bye to Dom and he responded with the same motion.