𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐄𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

TOM'S POV

I went the the gala without y/n by my side which was quite weird since we always went to these things together, me and her. Usually i would be the one dragging her home even after asking so politely for just one more drink after i had cut her off.

So showing up alone wasn't in my nature, and it hasn't been for a very long time, but i wasn't going to have y/n get in any worse condition then she already is, especially with all the smoke and smell of weed going around.

My parents and younger brothers were all there so i was entirely alone, but it was quite boring without her, she's always the life of the party.

I had a few smokes here and there, i called harrison a few times making sure y/n was safe and sound, he always said the same thing she was either sleeping or throwing up which i made sure he was helping her and like always my right hand man was always there.

"Ah if it isn't the Holland's" one guy from the mob all the way down from New York said smiling, "Philip, it's a pleasure to finally meet you" i said shaking his hand firmly "you too. And hello Dom nice to see you again" grabbing my dads and and also shaking it.

They had a conversation for awhile, it has been a little over 2 hours and the party was basically dead but we were always the last to go and there were still a few mob groups left so taking my whiskey into my mouth and gulping it down rather fast before putting the glass down.

As i went back over to our table i got a call from harrison.

"Tom y/n passed out, you need to get to the hospital"