𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

Y/N'S POV

"Tom! tommy!" i screamed as i woke up, my body was shaking and i had tears running down my red cheeks, "baby?! holy fuck are you okay! what happened?!" he asked rushing into the room.

"Yo-u died in my a-arms and i wasn't a-able to save you" i cried out, the what felt like an endless nightmare had me screaming for what felt as if hours while i held a limp tom bloody from the stomach down in my arms as i cried for him to wake up.

The white dress had tom's blood soaked on it and my mascara stains, "shh baby, hey, y/n darling look at me. That's not going to happen baby okay?" he asked stroking my back, "i'm right here, i'm not going anywhere" he explained.

He was wrong.

-

"I'm not telling you shit!" i screamed at the guy in front of me, he worked for my farther i knew him. "Just tell me where Holland is and you won't get hurt y/n, you know i don't want to do that to you" he exclaimed, "then let me go, let me go back to tom" i asked.

"I can't do that y/n, you know how your dad is" his name was parker, he was really nice to me actually but now that i've married into a rival mob he left me just like everyone else in the family. "I do, but i'm still not saying shit"

I guess i should explain how i got here, well shortly after tom had gotten me back to sleep i woke up again and decided to get some food, because well i was hungry and i didn't want to wake tom up to go get me food considering he was so sleepy.

When i went downstairs i noticed the door was unlocked which definitely didn't fly over my head but i didn't pay much attention to it, which i now regret because i'm now sitting in a freezing room with two guys one being an old friend and the other being a cold-hearted bastard who has bruised me.

Now we are here.