𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐒𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

TOM'S POV

"Harrison! anything that on y/n absolutely anything?!" i said practically running into the office, "no tom but i know we will find her" he said pulling out the stack he has gone through yet.

She was taken right under my nose, i practically let it happen, i should've stayed up longer like i was originally going to do but fell asleep as soon as y/n was.

"Tom! i know where she is" i heard Harrison scream, "where?! damnit tell me where" i said not really giving him any rom to talk. "She's at her fathers office" he said lowly, steam was coming out of my head.

We were about about to leave when i got a call, "Hello?" i said sternly into the phone. "Hello Mr.holland, your wife's a fighter if i do say so myself" i heard the man say. "If you want her back you pay her father 60k then you can just come and get her, or you can just come and get her without the money but you probably won't see her again" He explained evilly.

"No tommy, don't come it's a trick they'll hurt you either way" she cried, i then heard her scream in pain and a man scream 'shut up bitch' making my fists clenched and my heart break knowing she was hurt and i wasn't able to take that pain away.

"I'll come 60k and all" then i hung up, i knew they wanted me to be alone, but i know my ways. We will both get out of this situation.

I'll make sure of it.