Chapter Two: Amellia Collins

I wait for Violet outside of my house since she was the one with the car. I texted our other friend, Millie Reyes, if she was still coming with us. She studies at the other town because that school was where her parents studies, met, and graduated.

Millie and I have been friends since middle school and after a year, we met Violet. We all went to the same  high-school. Unfortunately, Millie had to leave Greenwood Academy for 10th grade so that she could study at Silver Kings University where her parents used to study at. 

Millehhh:

Yeah, I'm still coming. I'm still convincing Max not to come since it's a whole day of girls stuff and he still insists on coming *sighs*.

Me:

If only I was there 😂.

Millehhh:

Yeah I know. Remember the last time? Oh gosh I couldn't forget his reaction that time 😂

Oh I gotta go. See yah guys later. Love lots ❤

I turn my phone off and put it in my pocket. I look around and saw Violet's car pull up. I got in the passenger seat and pinched Violet's nose.

"Hey!" She glared. "What was that for?" I rolled my eyes. And pointed at my neighbor, Adam. Violet has been adoring this guy since middle school.

She grins at me and pinches my nose back.

"Ouch!" I exclaimed. "Hey Violet?"

She raises an eyebrow and looks at me expectantly.

"Talk to him." Her eyes widen and she shakes her head. "No way. There is no way I'm talking to Adam."

I sigh and got out of the car. I smirk when I hear Violet open and close the door to her car. I approach Adam and tapped his shoulder.

He turns around and his smile widen. "Oh, hey Amira. Yah need anything?" I smile and nod. "Actually I do." As I said that, Violet held my shoulder and stared dreamily at Adam.

"Adam, my friend Violet wants to go on a date with you tomorrow night."

"No I don't." Violet finally speaks.

"Uhmm, yes you do. So Adam, tomorrow at the movies with her?"

I could literally see smoke coming out of her ears and nose but she'll thank me later.

Adam chuckles and nods. "Well sure. If she would want though."

I look at Violet who was blushing vigorously. "Do you?" I ask Violet  amused. Of course she would.

"Oh, uhm yeah. Tomorrow."

I mentally dance and did flips. This was so our day.

*******

This is sooo not my day. My phone was ringing non-stop and the caller was Josh.

At first he sent tons of messages so I had put his nickname on my phone to 'Dork.'

It was already 7 p.m. and we were all in our pyjamas. I sighed and put my phone on silent.

"Okay girls, it's story time." Millie says in a cool tone which she fails at.

"Story time? More like gossip time." I comment. I smirk when I remembered something that happened earlier today. "Hey Millie, Violet here has a boyfriend."

Violet slaps my arm but fails miserably as I ran before her hand could even touch my arm.

Millie squeals and straddles Violet and they both fall on the floor since we were all sitting on Violet's king sized bed. Violet has the money to buy anything she wants and the skills in academics and physical activities. But when it comes to boys she has a gigantic red F for that.

Boys are my specialty. Well, more on love actually. When people have love problems, they talk to me and ask me for advuce. After my advices, people actually succeed in their relationships after and that makes me happy. And a fun fact is, I never experienced a real relationship. I don't think anyone is interested in me anyways. And I don't care because in the end I'll probably just hurt them.

We ended up giggling and talked about how the date might go out until the topic went to me unfortunately. About Josh to be specific. And I totally forgot about Millie gushing about him during middle school.

"I can't believe I used to have a huge crush on that ass." We laughed at Millie's comment and then Millie got  serious. "Anyways, I have something to tell you guys. It's really important and you won't believe it."

Me and Violet sat properly eager to know what Millie was going to talk about.

I suddenly froze when Millie talked.

"It's about you Amira and a girl named Amellia Collins."

*****

Heeeyyy sorry this chapter is a bit short but I promise that the next one will be longer. I decided to leave it as a cliff hanger *wink*

Enjoy♡