Chapter Six: I Think You Are Hitler's Sidechick

I went to detention and sat at the farthest seat in the room. My hair was down so I put one earpod in my ear and played Linkin Park.

I am a girly girl but my taste in music makes people question my personality.

In detention, there were only three of us. Me, Cole, and Joshua.

Oh I'm so lucky.

Please note sarcasm.

Mr. Anderson left a few minutes ago saying he had to run some 'errands.'

I was staring at my bag and inside my bag was only my diary. I didn't have any homework today and we still had 50 minutes of detention. Yes. An hour of detention is like an hour in hell. Mr. Anderson claimed that 30 minutes was not enough for us to learn our lesson and that we needed to learn our lesson in being late, tardy, cutting classes, pranks and some things like that.

I felt a bit sleepy since I haven't slept well. I was about to close my eyes when Cole stands up and sits beside me.

"Hey Collins. Wanna ditch detention?"

I raise a brow and faced him. "Well, Mr. Bad Boy, no. My answer is no. I mean, Mr Anderson can come anytime soon and he'll see two missing students in hell."

Cole chuckled at my statement and flicked my nose. "He won't be back until exactly 5:30. That's like 45 minutes left. He's probably making out with Ms. Victoria."

I cringed at his sentence and actually realize that what he said was true. Oh my gosh! Are they really serious? I mean, Mr. Anderson is around his late 40s and Ms. Victoria is a new grad teacher. And didn't that Anderson had two wives before...

I shake myself out of my thoughts and nodded. "Get me out of this hellhole."

He smirks and held my hand as he literally dragged me out of the room. But at the corner of my eye, I could see Josh frowning.

Is Mr. Martinez right? Should I give Joshua another chance?

Before I knew it, we were in the parking lot and before me was Cole's motorbike. I big black one. I stared in awe and Cole just had to ruin the moment.

"Don't stare to much. You might get Mica pregnant."

I scoffed at the name of his motorbike. "Mica. A bad boy named his bike Mica."

He rolls his eyes but doesn't comment. He wears his helmet and got another to gave it to me. I wore it then when he got on I gulped.

This was actually my first time. I sat behind and hugged him tight.

"You don't have to kill me yah know?"

My eyes widen and I was lucky I was behind so he didn't have to see me blush. He turns the engine on and damn was it fast.

******

After getting down of the bike, I grinned at him.

"Holy shit! That was awesome! That was so cool and I never ever had the chance to ride a-" my rant was cut short when I saw where we were.

We were at an old house. It was a bit big but it looked cozy.

I could see Cole a bit amused by my reaction and smirked. "I think you are Hitler's sidechick. Anyway, welcome to my house."

I made an 'O' with my mouth and asked. "Do you live alone? Do you have siblings? Do you have a car? Is this house yours? Is-"

"Too much questions kills the cat, Collins."

I pout and started acting childish. "Can you at least answer the questions I already asked you. Pwease Coley Woley."

I noticed what I had just said and I started laughing hard. I sounded so... stupid.