Chapter 1

The sun beamed through its league with his radiating light and infusing heat, it wasn't long till the wind flocked in with its breeze as it danced along with the coral petals of sakura trees.

someone, on the other hand, was still latched onto his own paperwork, well it can't be helped if he is an aspiring king after all.

Prince Katsuki Bakugo, Japan's crucial jewel to the royal family - the next heir to the throne, He was intelligent, rich and everything any woman would love to see in a guy.

If you thought he is a lady killer, then you're correct, His blonde locks defined his porcelain infused coral cheeks, alongside his piercing ruby orbs that match the vibrant colour of roses.

It was soon for the blonde to be wed to another woman for the next heir, but the blonde kept going on through his own league and wanting to claim victory on his own without the help of a woman.

or so he thought so when he finally met one particular servant that caught his glance.

- KNOCK, KNOCK -

❝You're majesty, Breakfast is served.❞ - a butler smiled towards the blonde's direction, her ruby cheeks defined her dimples and alongside her mismatched orbs that could simply amaze anyone who is daring to look.

▁▁▁▁☆❖☆▁▁▁▁

"Work as a... what?"

'As a servant! There's one vacancy as a servant in the castle. You'll need to serve the royalties- especially the prince. And I heard he's very furious!'

Inasa exclaimed. They were apparently friends now due to the same neighbourhood. At first, their family is forbidden to see each other due to their father's grudge, but now they're both in prison- their lives are more peaceful.

Well...couldn't say it was /peaceful/ as well. Her father left off their family with plenty of debts, and few men starting to barge in their little house for money, even hurting Shoto and her siblings as a warning. Her mother has long died from an unknown disease, her oldest brother has been missing since years ago after their father sold him, his sister and her other brother have been married.

Luckily Shoto somehow knew how to fight after her father has trained her. Even though how a piece of shit his father was....at least there was /one/ thing good about him.

"I will try my best to finish our old man's debt and work for my living.

Live cheerfully with your current family and focus yourself on them. I will be fine.

If I really need help, I'll meet you two."

With those words, her sister and brother reluctantly agreed. She had always filled his time with works. If you could count it...it was, hm. More than 5, perhaps. How exhausting indeed. But in order to finish the debt and ensure her siblings and their family's safety, Shoto wouldn't mind if she needs to sacrifice herself

Now, back to the present.

"But, why a /servant/?"

'I heard the salary was enormous. But well. You're going to work with nobles. Of course, they'll treat you like shit sometimes. Even so, you'll just fulfil what they want and never be rude. Look, work as a servant but with a fancy room as a place to live- isn't that awesome?' Inasa's eyes begin to sparkle. Shoto looked with an eye of doubt, sighing after.

"I hope all you said were the truth...

Fine. How do I apply?"

Few days passed. Finally, after filling the form, Shoto was ready for the interview. Let's see...