Chapter 3

❝Katsuki!~ I need you to do some errands for a little while.❞ the queen announced and didn't even bother to knock at his own son's door.

❝I'm fuckin' busy.❞ the blonde replied with his body layinh down to the mattress of his own bed, It wasn't long ti'll the queen whined to get his son downstairs, well he was doing nothing in the first place either way.

When the two arrived at the office, the queen gave new stacks of papers to the blonde with a smile.

❝I'll be off for a little while, well i'll be back before the banquet occures, I'll be leaving tonight.❞ The older blonde informed his own son and he just responded with a nod to indicate the end of their conversation.

When the blonde was finally off again to the halls and to his room, he noticed his door was swaying open - and when he took a glance to reveal the inside, His ruby orbs darted into the glance of his /butler/.

❝You look like shit.❞ the blonde said against the butler who's eyes widened in surprise to see the blonde's presence behind him, The blonde just shoved the other from the way and back to his desk, when he did so he placed down the new papers to work with into his porcelain desk larvished with golden corners.

❝Proceed to your normal duties then.❞ the blonde comanded, he never realized that he had left his portrait of him and aiko in the bed, or so he did forget since he was too captivated in his paper works.

▁▁▁▁☆❖☆▁▁▁▁

Before, it was stupid and now it's shit?

Is this how all royalties behaved in the first place?

'Having duties to treat a shithead like you is shittier,' Shoto cussed. Only in her mind of course, would never say it out loud unless her patience is on limit.

Walking over to the shelf of books, Shoto placed the cleaning equipment down, taking a cloth and a bottle of spray to clean the shelf. tip-toeing slightly to pull some books and place them neatly on a table. Shoto memorized the position and the row of every books, don't worry.

She does know how to read a little, her mother once taught her. Just simple wording she knew but some complicated ones will be difficult.

Wiping the cloth over even the most corner, she wouldn't let any single of the dust left.

Besides- today is her first work. She'll need to do it as best as she could.

▁▁▁▁☆❖☆▁▁▁▁

The blonde's eyes were darted over to the sight of nothing else but millions of letters turned to words and into paragraphs, more signing and confirmation filled the blonde's sight without a break.

On his 5th paper, he read over a text that has indicated something that related to April 18th, that made the blonde's head twist in an angle to reveal the calendar, it's already April 17th..The blonde has no time to even for tomorrow due to the party will be held at April 19th, he has lots of planning occurred for tomorrow, this will be his only chance to visit his beloved.

The butler was still at the midst of cleaning the prince's lavish room, then both of they're orbs darted into each other.

❝Make yourself useful and go order the carriage that I'll be going to the grave

/Today/.❞ - the blonde commanded before proceeding to change his clothes with a white long sleeve top, along with some pants and a long chestnut tinted jacket to cover himself from the cold indoors.

It wasn't long till the blonde made his way outside to the carriage and went inside alongside his own butler - Remember when I described the blonde has rarely gone outside? well.. this is one of the few times he has, He only goes outside to foreseek his own beloved from the grave.

▁▁▁▁☆❖☆▁▁▁▁

As time passes, Shoto turned to sweep the floor afterwards. Sweeping not so loud nor too slow. One is to not bother the prince and second was to not let the dust flew into the thin air. She would have another problem if the prince starting to sneeze from it.

Also, her mismatched eyes sometimes would gaze on the pile of papers on the prince's table. She does expect it wouldn't be easy for a prince to do her work, but she never expects it would be this much.

Comparing her past works with this prince's....this prince's work was more systematical and organized. Shoto needed to deal with dirt and even slicing the meat, getting rid of its blood- ah, simple to say a rough and not really neat work.

Then. The ash-blond prince's voice snapped Shoto into reality.

A carriage to the grave? Who will this prince visits, he wonder?

Not questioning it much Shoto nodded, taking the cleaning equipment in her arms and exited the prince's room. After keeping them into a storage room, she went outside, telling the guard about the prince going outside. They looked already knew the prince will go outside today and did as Shoto told.

So, Shoto stood next to the carriage door until the prince came, opening the door for the prince and bowed until he left.

Finally- Shoto couldn't stay ease at all when this prince was around. At least he could calm himself and relaxed a bit due to his absence.

▁▁▁▁☆❖☆▁▁▁▁

Before the blonde could let the carriage continue beforehand, he stopped over to a local flower shop to purchase a lovely bouquet of yellow and blue flowers that indicated the shimmering colors of his beloved, after then and they continued the journey to witness the grave of Princess Aiko Suzuki.

❝My Lord, we have arrived.❞ - the coachman indicated, opening the door to let the royal exit the vehicle with his right hand man to follow behind him, it was a 2 minute walk to arrive at a small grave that belonged the ashes of princess aiko suzuki.

❝I'm home moron..❞ the blonde whispered to himself but he din't knew it was enough to let his butler to hear it for himself, he bended his knees to let his skin and bones down below to witness the grass had to offer with its moist and dusty elements.

There the blonde looked over at the small portrait the grave had in a small frame that contained the image of the beloved princess - tinted in a black and white color that sitted next to the cross of the burial.

It wasn't long ti'll the blonde placed over the bouquet down next to the grave of the princess, some stones in the corners of the grave were missing, and some parts were still in one piece, but what matters is the name and whole grave is still in good piece.

The two remained in the grave for 3 minutes ti' the blonde finally stood up from the moist grass to let his ruby orbs dart to the mismatched ones of his right hand man.

❝Go order the coachman was going straight back home, there is no need for any other activities to be done.❞