Chapter 11

The blonde was taken to focus back onto his paperworks, never ending paragraphs filled the form of consideration that were involving palace premisses, some were his own personal work to submit in for educational institution activities.

It wasn't for so long ti'll one of his servants came back with her physical appearance uncontaminated from grubby grime, some moments has passed and the blonde has finally concluded all of his extortions for the day.

❝Excuse me my prince.❞ a servant conveyed in a sentence after letting her fist knunckles to be in collision of the expanse's room chestnut tinted doors.

The Prince's vision was taken to the servant requesting his vigilance.

❝I'm sorry to bother you with further activities but my queen has asked for you're presence in the village today.❞

❝I'm not going.❞

❝But my lord.. the queen has—❞

❝I said I'm not fuckin' going, tell that straight to the queen.❞ — the blonde cutted off the conversation short, the servant was in dread of the sudden tone of the prince — after then the servant just bowed and escorted herself out of the expanse.

The blonde sighed in a aggrivated demise, the queen and even the servants already knew he hated seeing the outside unless needing to see the grave of his beloved, And yet they still want him out to discover the wonders of the outside.

They all knew the prince confined himself, and there wasn't any content anyone dares to reason out otherwise, excluding for his mother though.

Thankfully no unnecessary arguments created by the two. But, she felt- awkward. Well, it's good to not have and the insulting session between the two neither Katsuki reminded her of what had she called him but. The air felt so weird.

Should she ask about the weather? Fuck no-

His hobby then? Probably yell on someone's face-

His favourite food? Wouldn't he call her busybody afterwards?

She shook her head lightly. She doesn't have many friends to begin with, why even bother to make one with this grumpy prince? Are you wishing for a bonus salary or what?

Her doing of wiping the window paused when a servant came in. The Queen wanted the prince to go outside? Maybe that could be better. He could freshen his mind from all the sadness he through-

❝I'm not going.❞

❝I said I'm not fuckin' going, tell that straight to the queen.❞

Shoto blinked in surprise. It was his mother, why would he talk that way? If she talks to him about it, perhaps she will be yelled at again and said 'it's none of your business' or 'it's my life'. Shits similar to that.

She took a deep breath, looking over the other male while holding her broom.

"Isn't that a good idea? Instead of being here, you could have some fresh air, or take a look at how your people are doing.

Are they doing fine, are their health well, is there any crime. If anything wasn't supposed to happen did happen, you probably could stop it earlier before it worsens," Shoto suggested.

"At least, show that you cared of your people," She added once more.

The blonde was then attatched back again for his required assesments of the white paragraphed papers, it trully is a nightmare for any educated ally to be in any royal's shoes, consistent homework and palace duties were booming left and right, along with physical appearances and language that they must all learn in by themselves through their own interpretation from chapters of elucidation.