Chapter 2

The working of hanging the laundries goes on. Thankfully it wasn't noon yet, so the heat wasn't much to bear.

Now work is done. She went over to the rooms she'll need to clean and do what she had the be done.

Passing by the prince's room when his work was done, the conversation between two royalties stole her interest. The prince's tone and attitude made Shoto furrowed his eyebrows.

He shouldn't treat his mother like that- she was the one who gave birth to him, she should be treated with affection. If only her mother was still alive- she'll do everything to make her mother happy.

The conversation goes on until Shoto realized she shouldn't be eavesdropping. How improper was she behaving? Shaking her head, she continued her steps forward.

Now, she needs to change her clothes.

The girl's name was...Mina, wasn't?

She never knew the maid's clothes for ordinary nobles and the prince was different. If she'd know- why wasn't anyone told her anything in the first place? Were they pranking her?

How fool of her. She shouldn't have been too hurried without preparing everything.

Looking through the clothing room, she couldn't found the girl named Mina. She searched for her almost everywhere in the part of the castle. Where is she? Or was her dutied outside?

The times goes on until- ah! She should be in the prince's office for cleaning it up.

Before the bi-coloured female could peek inside the office to check whether the prince was inside, the door already opened by itself and revealed the furious prince.

She was planning to only peek inside- she knew the prince will scold her if she hasn't changed her clothing.

And well, told ya. Shoto received a scold.

She flinched from the prince's furious tone. Even so, her expression stayed stoic. She wasn't doing this on purpose, why would she afraid?

Bowing with respect.

"My apologies, Your Majesty.

Miss Mina hasn't been found around the palace. I did search for her around. But, I will look for any finer clothes to be wear,"

▁▁▁▁☆❖☆▁▁▁▁

❝Tch, you better be tellin' the truth❞ the blonde responded, his eyes scanned over the halls to spot a brunette with its hazel orbs connecting along with the ruby ones.

❝You there! Come here!❞ the blonde shouted making the brunette flinch in the sudden call she immediately ran towards the direction towards the blonde with her agitated expression.

❝Y-yes you're majesty?❞

❝Take this lil' shit and go to mina and fix his clothes.❞

❝M..mina? oh, she is in town right now you're highness.❞

❝Tch, At the afternoon I better see you in a /decent/ accoutrements.❞ - and with that, the door was slammed against the two dumbfounded.

❝Ah.. he seems so frustrated than yesterday..❞ the brunette whispered out on her own, after then she flashed a beaming smile towards the new servant who seemed to accompanied the prince as its own butler.

❝I'm Uraraka Ochaco! It's so nice to meet you, are you the new butler?❞ the brunette asked as they made their way through the never-ending halls inside the brick walls of the castle.

❝Ah by the way, since you're the new butler and all.. I have to apologize for our highness's sake❞

the brunette halted at her position, they were at the midst of the halls with a big window showing off the glittering effects due to the light.

❝I have to pardon my highness's bratty attitude, you see he has been through a lot... If we have time I can tell you more of the highness's preferences and information!❞ the brunette smiled yet again, and their journey to mina's office continued with their shoes clanking onto the marble floors of the castle.

❝Do you know Princess

/Aiko/ Suzuki?❞ the brunette asked with a serious tone ❝The highness's problems started with her, but don't take it as something bad though, Princess Aiko was very stunning along with her attitude, everyone loved her.❞

❝Whoever came across her had the same fate of loving her as well, and the same goes for Our Prince.❞

- Then the brunette stopped over a chestnut tinted double doors.

❝And here we are at mina's office.❞ the brunette smiled again ❝If you need anything please feel free to ask me anything!❞ - The brunette flashed another friendly smile before departing her way away from the bi-coloured haired female.

▁▁▁▁☆❖☆▁▁▁▁

Princess Aiko Suzuki? Shoto has never heard of her before. Probably due to her focus has always been on her work, she didn't mind much of the spread rumours.

Once Shoto was left alone, the bi-coloured female switched her gaze to the type of clothes in front of her. Variety of kimonos....both female and male's were pretty, the colours suited so well.

How expensive this fabric and clothes could be- she'll need to take off her really carefully. Even her own life wouldn't able to pay it.

Shoto looked for the simplest kimono, one wasn't so revealing and fit his size. Looking through the hanging clothes, she found one at the very corner. Taking it down, her eyes analyzed and thought on whether the prince would be satisfied with her choice.

Changing into the clothes- she looked at her reflection on the mirror. Ah, this looks so wrong. For an ordinary person to wear such expensive clothes-

Shoto shook her head to get rid of his thoughts. This will be only for today, she'll need to wear her done butler's kimono once Mina returns to examine her size. Just focus yourself on taking care of this.

Walking out, she headed for the prince's office.

A minute passed.

Two minutes passed.

WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING BY ONLY STAND IN FRONT OF THE DOOR?

She couldn't help to but hesitate. She probably will do another mistake- what if it causes the prince to upset even more? She'll lose her job for sure. Neither Shoto was scared to get scold- she was afraid she might lose her job, only that.

But- she will accomplish nothing just by standing here.

Breathes in, she gathered all of his courage. She had some cleaning equipment in her hands. It was quite rare for this female to nervous but once she did- all of her perfectness on doing things will fade.

"Excuse me-

I'm here for the cleaning duty today," She spoke once she slowly- very slowly creaking the door open and bowed.