Chapter 6

The banquet seemed to be much more tedious by the second, the ash-blond's ruby orbs didn't even bother to scan over the Princesses in frilly gowns underneath his mask, His hand was curled to a fist - supporting his face with his ankle at the side handle to the golden throne he was positioned in.

Till a glimpse caught his eye, he witnessed one of his companion sauntering towards the side of the golden throne the blonde is at.

The whisper simply captivated the blonde, at first he wasn't convinced - Till the music stopped and all dances were halted for the prince's Royal dance.

All royals escorted their self into the side of the ballroom amplifying space for the prince's dance along his future partner.

❝Now may I present the main aspect of today's event! The Prince's sword dance.❞ - The narrator announced, after the cheer the blonde stood up from his seat and his eyes darted to any princesses who was daring to connect its orbs with his, But one of which made the blonde slightly estatic in the scene, his eyes connected with a certain character that he foresees everyday.

❝May i have this dance?❞ the blonde asked the female with a stoic voice, reaching his hand over to the bi-colored figure to only proceed both their feet down to the dance floor of the ball.

One of the prince's hand traveled along the other's waist, cutting the space with in them with their bodies touching, his hand faced the other's - Till the music had begun they started to sway along the marble floors of the palace ball room.

Their Shoes clanked to the marble floors - Or rather some, most of the time the bi-colored female would repeatedly step on his foot making the blonde's expression in an annoyed aspect, but with his mask on it wasn't clearly visible.

❝God you're fuckin' horrible at this. ❞ the ash-blond whispered to the female with an annoyed monotone voice - Good thing that there were also aquired aspects of the dance that he had to lift up the female into the air with a swirl.

It was a bit of the struggle for this case - But till the music had stopped, the two had finished it off with an elegant bow to each other.

After then the crowd had made a loud cheer, the two's defining eyes meet again under the spotlight of the chandelier - Till it was cutted off by the short announcement of the queen.

❝Royals of all lands, You may all persume that my son will be getting married, And you are all right, for this night - my son will choose to who he will be wedded to.❞ - The crowd seemed to be thrilled with the announcement, especially most of the royal princesses.. To be wedded to a wealthy man like a prince is any woman's desire but..

for the ash-blond it seemed so wrong, he had continous conversation with his mother he dosen't wanna be wedded to a princess, but it all came to this situation where the prince was just pushed too far.

Then again he tried to reason out with his mother but what's the point - From that very announcement, the blonde locked himself away for the night in his own room, or so he did lock it but the door din't fully close.

It seemed impossible but the blonde's eyes slowly got more and more soaked until it dripped down from his porcelain infused cheeks, his vision was catched by the moonlight staring back at his flaming ruby orbs.

❝I hate it.. I fucking hate all of it!!❞ the ash-blond yelled, throwing his mask outside the windows as tears wouldn't stop dripping from his face with his teeth clutching to the hardest to ensure no whimpers couldn't be heard.

▁▁▁▁☆❖☆▁▁▁▁

Shoto felt, really uncomfortable to be honest. In such gown which revealing her skin, and a pair of heels which were very painful to wear. Every step was- torturing.

She could listen to some chit-chatting of the princesses, which made her blinked as a response. The style they talk was mixed with politeness and arrogance. How is that possible? Well, just give such roll to very pampered princesses and they'll do their role well.

Until the dancing music starting to echo into the ballroom. Every guest's attention turned to the charming prince, including Shoto herself. As said before, Shoto wasn't really paying attention, she was more attracted to the served cold soba.

While her eyes were elsewhere, the prince's hand which offered to her made she flinched. Right, she'll need to dance with the prince. Which the hardest thing she'll do with these 'torturous' heels on.

Stepping forward and instantly became the whole ballroom's focus, Shoto could listen to some gossips from the princess on asking which Kingdom was she from, or either what was her name. Ah shit, once her secret is leak he's totally going to be a laughingstock among them. The dancing goes on- of course, for a person whom so horrible on dancing to kept stepping on his partner's foot. Shoto was reciting a variety of hopes in her mind which to stop making mistakes or she'll so be going to die soon.

She had never dance, moreover such elegant royal slow dance.

Finally, the dance ended, Shoto bowed as well with the prince and went to her original standing spot. While the boring royal speech goes on Shoto took advantage of slipping away from the ballroom, sighing in relief afterward.

She kneeled down, taking off the high heels from her both feet and starting to walk barefoot. She didn't mind if the others saw her or talked about her. As long as she felt better, and no longer need to take such painful steps then. It is fine.

Shoto gave a man-like groan, few servants and maids passed by her with a terrified and weirded outlook. Why a beautiful princess walking barefoot along the hallway, walking is not a very mannered way and even groaned like a man?

Her steps then paused in front of a room.

A room where she heard a very quiet sobbing, and her gaze fell at the mask on the floor. She kneeled to pick it up before standing once again.

This mask. This mask was worn by Katsuki earlier. Did the prince, unintentionally dropped or- threw it away?

Shoto inhaled deeply. She should leave the prince away to not cause any unnecessary trouble-

No. The prince needed someone to be by his side. If this goes on, he won't ever be able to heal from his sadness. So, Shoto creaked the door open, and then met the pair of stunning red orbs of the ash-blond.

Shoto blinked, wondering if his decision is correct. "I...I'm sorry for entering without your permission but- I do think this is the right thing to do."

Shoto placed the mask aside, then approached the ash-blond, embracing him tightly.

"No matter how sad you are, the sadness will go worse if it isn't healed in the right way.

Talk about it if you feel like venting out. If you can't, cry as much as you want. Cry until you feel better.

Letting it all out will work well, especially when there's someone with you. You wouldn't feel alone this way.

A troubled person shouldn't be left alone, after all,"

Shoto is going to get fired soon for this- congrats for invading someone's privacy and even touched the royal prince with your own filthy hands. It's alright. If she couldn't help Katsuki, at least she did try. This is enough.