Chapter 10

She narrowed her eyes, looking at the other in annoyance. Fuck dying or having herself fired- this prince really deserve those insults and she shouldn't hesitate even a bit. Taking the tray of the teapot and a cup, she pushed it to the other. It was a rough push but neither of the tea fell nor spill. Only shaken slightly.

"Since you're already here, bring this to your room yourself, /Your Highness/," The female spoke coldly, passing by the other and left the kitchen.

Pomeranian is a cute expensive puppy, to begin with- why was he even offended with that? Not to mention the prince repaid by calling her ugly. This ugly female will bite you until no flesh left one day for sure.

How unfortunate for this beautiful, peaceful sunny day to be ruined by the sight of that damn bratty prince.

A frown appeared upon the female's look. She pinched her cheeks softly. Was she that ugly to begin with? If wearing expensive makeup made her look ugly, how does she actually look by her natural look? Even uglier? Was it because of her hideous burnt scar?

Shoto shook her head, getting rid of such thought. She shouldn't think of that. Why did she suddenly cared about makeup and stuff? Why would she make up herself when a person should be attracted to your inner beauty and kindness instead? Yes, yes. That's absolutely a right way of thinking, Shoto!

Ah- she will have to clean the prince's room again later. Can't she do it during the next day or even hours later? When the prince wasn't in the palace? A sigh left her lips. Her gaze fell forward on her way until she noticed a few male figures carrying boxes to the carriage. She looked in curiosity.

Tapping on the male worker's shoulder, she tilted her head once he faced her. "May I help you?"

The male worker blinked, giving a smile. "Ah! You don't have to, miss. These boxes are heavy for even us to carry," He chuckled. "But it's our work after all so it's fine," He added once more.

This could be an excuse to not cleaning the prince's room.

Shoto looked over to the other boxes. Besides, she does sincerely wanted to help.

"It'll be alright as well for me. Let me carry these as well. It'll be quicker for you to finish!

Besides, carrying such boxes under this bright sun can be very tiring," She added, lifting the box in her arms. The male worker was panicking at first but surprised to see her doing well. "I-If you say so then, miss. But- do stop if you start feeling tired..!" He said in concern.

Shoto gave a small reassuring smile, starting to carry the box the carriage and placed it down gently. This is indeed heavy, but still carriable for Shoto. She does the same doing back and forth until everything is done.

"Wah, it really does finish quicker with your help. Thank you, miss!" The men exclaimed. Shoto scratched her cheek in embarrassment, bowing too afterwards. "Well, it is finished because of your hard work as well. See you later, don't push yourself," She waved, continue her steps forward.

▁▁▁▁☆❖☆▁▁▁▁

❝Ooh~ Bakubaby is in for a fierce match with todoroki-san~❞ a certain servant or otherwise known as ashido mina confirmed with a teasing tone near the blonde's ear.

❝Shut up! I can fire whenever I want to!❞ the blonde backfired at the seamstress, it seems like the other servants were taken to glance at the prince's shoutting - but the royal was there to glare at them with such a bone-chilling expression.

With that and all servants were in progress of resuming their entrapment - the seamstress herself carried the tray that contained the herbal blend of tea in porcelain stemwares back to the blonde's personal expanse.

He was left with the tea in his desk, companied with small wallnuts that satted next to the new paperworks the blonde was assigned with, as a prince - a royal is expected to attend a educational institution, but as a case for the blonde was in andragogy for his whole existence, why so? the kingdom worries the bad of luck will be placed upon the next generation king - simple anxiety and depression may be picked up from educational institutions that may involve in the activities, with that - the kingdom worries for the sake of their next king for as any mental health disorder may affect his whole reigning.

It wasn't diversified from any kingdom, their generation continued the same as the last - but the blonde unheeded commodity that he has been dillusioned for some quarterman.

After thoes reigning hours of anticipating time, his door opened revealing a female with her rusty dirty expression.

❝The fuck..❞ the blonde mumbled underneath his breath seeing the female was covered in dust head to toe.

❝Did you ever heard the term of 'Taking a bath'?❞ the blonde asked, standing up from his chair only to get his feather duster that was tucked away in one of his closets, he even had the honor of rubbing the feathers along the female's face to /dust off the reigning paticles of gray/.

▁▁▁▁☆❖☆▁▁▁▁

"I- s-stop that! Achoo-!"

Shoto let out a sneeze, pushing the feather duster away from the prince and looked with a dissatisfied look. She rubbed her own nose slightly, wiping some dust from herself afterwards.

"It's a waste of time- and a waste of clean water as well," She muttered. Clean water needs to through a very long process- rather than bathing she would give them to the peasants in need. "But if it's that bothering to your eyes I will take a shower,"

She spoke up once more. Leaving the room, heading to the bathroom while thoughts roamed in her mind. That prince probably scared she's going to ruin his expensive things with her filthy state, or even dirtied the floor with the falling dust from herself.

Her maid clothing needs to be replaced as well, she couldn't possibly wear it back. Taking a bath, she then took a while of scrubbing the dust away from her outfit with a duster. When it still doesn't fully disappear she scrubbed it even harder until no speck of dirt left. After changing and drying her hair, she went to dry the clothes by the hanging wire and came back to the prince's room with some cleaning equipment.

She really didn't stop walking to one place and another today, hm?

Ah, she really needs this job. After all the harsh words she had said, the other might thought of cutting her salary- that would be a hell for sure. Maybe she should do more extra works to please the prince? Recleaning the palace hallway and rooms twice? She wouldn't mind- as long as her work will get paid later.

She didn't wish for bonus of course. Only doesn't want her salary to get cut.

She entered the prince's room slowly, starting her cleaning duty. Being quiet for the whole time. Once she opened her lips either both of them will get angry and the thing will go worse so- better for her to stay silent.