Chapter 7

His eyes darted to his doors that creaked - revealing a the /princess/ he had swayed along with the ballroom, he wiped off his tears to default any signs he was sobbing.

❝What the fuck are you doin in here?! You're suppose-❞ His sentence was cutted off by a sudden embrace, the words that fell out of the servant's mouth made him much more in despair of how much dissaster he has carried, he blamed himself for every second that his beloved passed away, it might be due to a cancer but..

❝Goddamn you... If you only hadn't met me then you should've lived your fuckin' life to the fullest... So foolish..❞ the blonde whispered to himself, he didn't return the hug to the other he just clenched his fists till they were tinted in a scarlet red, some parts of his palm were bleeding.

A few seconds has gone by and the ash-blond's eyes were sore from the despair he had cried out, he eventually pulled away from the embrace he never got to return ❝... I'm gonna fuckin' kill you if you tell anyone about this.❞ - the prince thretened, his ruby orbs darting with great frustration against the mismatched ones that belonged to his humble servant.

❝You're fuckin' horrible at dancing as well, that disguise won't fool anyone, you look like a goddamn clown.❞ - The prince

/Complimented/, or rather insulted the servant before him, it wasn't a lie though.

▁▁▁▁☆❖☆▁▁▁▁

"I-I'm not sure why she died but-

If it's me. I would want to spend my last time with my beloved one as well. Going to beautiful places, or just simply see the person's smile. It'll make me so happy I don't afraid of anything. Even death itself."

Shoto pointed out, sitting on the floor in front of the male. This prince told her to not tell anyone? Ah, please. Rather than telling this to anyone, she would rather finish her undone work, or even get as much rest as she could.

Her eyes narrowed hearing his 'nicest' compliment on herself. Right- not thanks neither a smile yet she received an insult? Oh, Shoto appreciates it VERY much.

"Thanks for such compliment, Your Highness. Ah, how shameless am I to receive such a compliment from a prince. How should I show you my best gratitude?"

Shoto said, full of sarcasm. She wanted to curse more until she noticed his bleeding hands. She blinked in surprise, looking to her left and right to search for a cloth. Then remembered of her napkin, she pulled it out from her pocket, using it to wrap around both the male's hands.

"This could stop the bleeding for now- wait here, I'll take the medical kit." She pointed out. Standing immediately and ran out of the room.

▁▁▁▁☆❖☆▁▁▁▁

❝Thank God you did something right.❞ the ash-blond replied to the servant, his ruby eyes watched every movement the female was doing till she finally exited to get equipment for the ash-blond's aching palms.

It was hard to lie - or rather cover up the mixed emotions of the ash-blond he was feeling, one second he was in despair but a few more seconds past and he... was ecstatic - a small smile planted on his porcelain infused scarlet cheeks, defining his small dimples that made his face stand out.

He was happy someone came in, he was in relief he can pull the despair away from his aching chest for so long, but he couldn't show any appreciation for it since in his mind he would think he was controlling another body.

The prince's bratty attitude may have come from his previous beloved, but he grew fond of his aspect and even enjoyed to let out his frustration little by little until the years went by.

It wasn't for so long till the maiden came back with a kit in hand, kneeling in front of the seated royal to treat its wound in the palm - it wasn't the best timing since the queen busted in with a call for the prince.

❝Katsuki I-❞ she was dumbfounded to what she had encountered, The Queen knew it was rare to let a /Princess/ near the blonde, let alone he never does. But this particular one was different.

❝O-Oh my.. I'm sorry to interrupt the moment, If I'm not mistaken, are you the new princess my son desires?❞ the queen asked, her eyes were latched onto the two with gleaming orbs, she was ecstatic to glance his son being in this aspect, it was so rare.

The Proclaimed /Princess/ mouth gapped slightly to say something but the blonde had to cut her sentence off.

❝She is, mother - But I'm still having second thoughts on continuing so, please give us time to talk over the marriage, I'll...send you our final decision in a /month/❞ - The ash-blond replied as calmly as possible, he was clearly dumbfounded after what he had just confirmed after the queen has chosen to take its leave out of the blonde's lavish room.

▁▁▁▁☆❖☆▁▁▁▁

Shoto barged into the infirmary and looked around for the working nurse. And once their eyes met, she quickly explained her friend's hands were injured and she needed a medical kit. The nurse only nodded while Shoto ran out again with the kit in her hands.

As arriving, she was a little surprised to see the prince was actually waiting for her. He could just be leaving for fresh air or thought her as a busybody- yet he didn't. A tiny smile crossed her lips.

She started to treat the wound on his palms after entering the room. He probably gained this from clenching his fists too hard. Too hard until he was injured by his own nail.

Before she could finish covering his palm with a bandage- the Queen suddenly entered.

She blinked in surprise to a female she had seen. Oh shoot- the blue gown, the makeup and the wig which was told 'hideous' by the prince, she hasn't taken all of them off yet! What if the Queen thought her as hideous as well? Or perhaps started laughing due to his clown-like face?

However, listening to her other words made her speechless. A princess? Her? No way-

Though, the ash-blond's answer was even more shocking. Why the hell did you agree with dad, you asshole prince?! You're gonna make me involve in even further trouble! Other females would probably love marrying a prince but not Shoto. She prefers a regular life, regular treating, and even a life without too much easiness.

This prince would hate the fact having her as a wife either-

"I....what the-

What the actual hell?" Shoto cursed without thinking.

"Those are obviously untrue....right, /Your Highness/ ?"