Chapter 13

❝You've been slacking off you're normal duties, you fuckin' went missing for three damn days..❞ — and there was a sudden terrifying aura that surrounded them making other servants flinch in the sudden action.

❝Are you that fuckin' carefree now?!❞ the blonde shoutted in anger, his eyebrows were twitching in rage — and the female just gave the blonde its normal stoic expression.

After more nagging from the prince his eyes landed on the huge carton the female was carrying.

❝The fuck? are you hiding a goddamn corpse in there?❞ The blonde snatched the box away from the female — he seemingly had the attitude of a child, and a very odd and bratty one too.

But before the blonde could even get a chance to open the box, it was snatched away from his hands by the female giving a large glare.

And here she was worried she night hurt the Prince anywhere by her sudden bump, and he suddenly scolded her for being so carefree.

She, being carefree? He knows nothing about her works she needed to finish. And how dare he called her spending precious time with her family as a slacking off. He even dared to steal and open one of the box her best friend gave him.

She quickly grabbed it from the other's hand, giving the Prince her murderous glare.

"I'm sorry for all the difficulties you perhaps through during my absence.

But /for your information/. I wasn't being carefree. I had plenty more works than just being a maid by your side- I'm not saying my work is harder than yours either. I wanted to say thank you for giving me few days off. I could spend some time visiting my family who are far and I hardly met.

And these. Are gifts I received from my special friend. They're probably too cheap or too filthy for you to hold them anyway. So, I prefer you to not touch it," Shoto spoke coldly, having a tight grip on her box gifts. She was really happy after receiving all of them, and wanted to treasure them like her own lives.

And this Prince showed up just to ruin her happy mood? She wouldn't let that too happen.

"I'll prepare myself and finish all the undone works I did. Hope that is enough to satisfy you."

After those words, Shoto walked across him, going to her room. How annoying, how irritating. Was that Prince became that angry after knowing she return? Then he would have fire her long ago if he hates her so much.

The blonde was just left in his position, his lips gapped in order to advicate his stand, but he realized.. how much of a mistake he has done.

He was left with a frustrated sigh to migitate his thwarted demise, after then he retreaded back to his own expanse with a dark amplifying aura surrounding his body.

━━━━━━━━━

❝Shoto-chan.. Is quite in a bad mood today isn't she..❞ A servant whispered out, their eyes not parting from the female who's eyes were inflame with rage, every movement took a severe hit to the tray the female was making.

❝Ohh.. Now that you mentioned it, i heard yelling from the halls earlier, I heard shoto-chan's voice interacting with the prince.❞

❝Eh?! really?! Gosh.. What do you think of this mina-chan?❞ the servants asked, preparing a herbal blend for the certain princess who was in another expanse of the castle.

❝Hmm..Just a second❞ the pink-haired seamstress excused herself from duties with a smile, only to approach the enraging female in the galley.

❝Sho-chan~ what's wrong? you've been gloomy all day!❞ the seamstress pouted playfully at the maid — a few more chatting overheard from the bi-colored female, and the seamstress has concluded the problem from the commotion from today's morning.