Chapter 5

❝Bakugo! I already prepared all the things you need, here you go!❞ the tailor said in amusement, after then the blonde bidded his goodbye at the tailor with a small wave - with that being said the blonde escorted himself back to his room to dress himself up for the formal occasion.

A black like turtle neck design was given to him, with its swirling design of larvish gold and an maroon tinted coat that had a trail up to his knees that was embolished with black feather-like design and golden buttons at the sides, The outfit was finished off with his raven tinted pants and his black tinted boots.

And not to forget the fact it was a masquarade, he had a black crown like mask that had black sunken streaks through the mask, silver edges to define its figure and a symbol of the kingdom in the center.

With that all done and the party shall begin.

━━━━━━━━━

the party was lively as expected, dances of thrill and joy filled the entire ballroom, but it can never be completed with the royal family that had hosted the royal event, with that said the music was stopped by a hand risen in the air by a narrator of the party, along with that and the dancing had stopped making all the guests turn their direction to meet the narrator's attention

❝Greetings one and all! I thank you all of my majesty for you have all attended this masquarde ball!❞ - a speaker man indicated with the crowed clapping afterhand of the announcement.

❝Now may i present! Queen Mitsuki along the side of King Masaru and our beloved Prince Katsuki.❞ - The crowd cheered once again in the announcement, revealing the royal family walking down to the red carpet of the ball room and to their personalized thrones.

The prince's dance will start after another music was done its tune, he will pick one among the audience to dance with him in the ball, he seemed to exhausted for any of this too.

❝I'm proud of you for making this ball exciting Katsuki.❞ the queen complimented his son sitting next to him - But he just ignored his mother and continued to stare down at the crowd to be his dance to seal the night.

▁▁▁▁☆❖☆▁▁▁▁

"What are you gazing off for? We need to serve these dishes," One of the maids poked Shoto's shoulder, immediately snapped her off his thought. Shoto blinked as her first respond, nodding afterward.

Despite the relaxing musing and the royalties chit-chatting, it was such a busy mess for the kitchen and the hallway for the workers. The servants went there and then and the maids were doing their last cleaning up. Without Shoto realizing, someone placed a tray of lobsters in her hand.

Oh shit.

The smell was so- charming. Shoto had never eaten such expensive food, nor having a gaze on it. However, the colleen immediately shook her head, telling herself to not do anything stupid. Walking into the ball she placed the tray of food on the long table for meals.

Her work goes on from going to the kitchen then to the meal table back and forth to place the foods. Then after everything is done, the workers finally had the chance to rest. As well as Shoto.

Shoto wiped some sweat on her forehead, sighing in relief as nothing goes wrong. She peeked into the ball once again next to the wall, looking at how the royal ball goes on.

Neither Shoto minded about dancing and shit, her eyes were mainly focused on the served cold soba. Ah yes, cold soba. The most delicious meal of all. Yet the ingredients were too expensive which cause her to not eat for three days just for collecting money to eat it.

Then, her shoulder was once poked again.

Shoto furrowed her eyebrows. "There's no more work, let me have my rest-"

"Hello there!"

Shoto's words were interrupted by the sight of a pink-haired female, and a few other males. She blinked once.

"You're Shoto Todoroki, right? Katsuki's new butler?"

Shoto responded with a nod. How casually they called His Highness by his first name. Whether they were fearless or really close to the prince, Shoto didn't mind either way. None of her business anyway.

"She's so adorable! I think she'll suit this job the best!" The girl named Mina chirped excitedly, as her other male friends nodded in agreement. This made Shoto confused even further.

"Thanks...I guess. Well then, what can I help all of you with?" Shoto asked, turned to face the four of them.

"Ah! We're searching for a suitable person to dance with Katsuki later in the ball! Since he'd seem really pissed to dance with a princess.

At least, if he dances with you- you won't bother him for another meeting or dating thingy like the other princess. Since you'll meet him every day after all!" Eijiro explained with a wide grin.

It took a few seconds for Shoto to process what they were saying. "Urm, pardon? Why me- in all of the people, exactly?"

"THAT'S THE POINT. You seem so annoyed by the prince which you would never think of meeting him, or bothering him in the future by reminding him of this party." Sero answered with a chuckle.

"That makes sense but...."

"Less talking, changing now!" Mina grabbed Shoto's wrist, immediately dragged the latter to the tailor room. Shoto was very shocked, she never agreed to this.

"Now let's look for a beautiful dress suits for you- aha! Here!" Mina pointed to a blue gown, examining Shoto's size and changed her clothing.

"W-Wait! I never agreed to this! And is that an expensive clothes? I would never fit that!"

"It doesn't matter, what matter is your adorable look! Now stay still or we'll tell Katsuki to fire you," The girl glared, before continue changing Shoto's clothes.

Shoto was fully confused, surprised as well. Ah, why are these weird shits kept happening to her, she wonders? She sighed heavily, just letting them do whatever they wanted.

Several minutes passed after the outfit change and makeup, Shoto appeared out with a beautiful dark blue gown, her lips were painted cherry pink and her eyelashes were done as well. The only way to found out this 'princess' was Shoto was her mismatched orbs of grey and light blue.

Her burnt scar was also hidden, and she wore a long wig of raven-colored straight hair with a braid on the side. The four teens squeaked in excitement.

"You looked so pretty...! I can't even guess you're not a princess!"

"Maybe just don't show your normal behavior but- overall is so gorgeous!"

Shoto looked at the four with her stoic look, perfectly against this but only nodded as a response. She shouldn't show much she was reluctant to do this. Being pulled into the ballroom by them, they left Shoto among the princesses and went to Katsuki. Mina alone exactly.

She approached him, whispering to him what she has done to Shoto so they could dance.