-2- Bad Experience

-2- Bad Experiences

Even after more than a month there was still no suitable match for Yibo at "The Matchmaker". And meanwhile he had blocked more profiles than he had been shown as a matching match.

He had written to the operator's representative and informed him of his displeasure. He apologized for the bad experience and even offered Yibo to refund him the money. Yibo had not expected this.

But Yibo had not given up all his hopes and wanted to give the partnership portal a second chance. Three months at the most, he told himself.

Seungyoun came to Yibo's room and asked him if he wanted to celebrate his birthday this year, which is already in a week. Yibo looked at him in shock and shook his head.

Yibo did not celebrate his birthday since his eighteenth birthday. This day had burned itself into his brain as his worst experience and memory. After this experience he had decided never to celebrate his birthday again.

***Memories***

Yibo was excited, finally he was eighteen years old and finally he had more freedom. Besides, he was really looking forward to the evening, because his boyfriend had invited him for dinner.

The two have been a couple for two months and Yibo was just happy about it. His first boyfriend and he would invite him for dinner tonight.

Because of school and all the learning stress for the graduation, they rarely have time for each other and that's why they are not very far in their relationship yet. They only held hands twice and only in places where no one could see them and they only kissed once.

Yibo hoped to have his second kiss with him tonight. Excited and nervous he prepared himself for the evening. He had bought extra new clothes with his pocket money.

And when his boyfriend picked him up that evening, he was really beaming. Since both of them are still students and both of them are not allowed to work from their parents so that they can concentrate on school and learning, it was only enough for the small restaurant near the park.

But Yibo didn't mind. They ordered a mild hot pot and a drink. They ate almost silently and sometimes Yibo's boyfriend smiled nervously. Yibo thought that maybe his boyfriend was planning to take their relationship one step further.

For the last two weeks his boyfriend kept talking about how much he was looking forward to his first time having sex. And also said he couldn't wait. Although Yibo thought it might be a bit too fast considering they kissed first, he was also curious about what it is like to sleep with a man.

The waitress cleared the table and the two of them sat at the table with their second drink for a while, looking out the big window. Until Yibo's boyfriend decided to finally talk.

"Actually today's dinner is not just for your birthday." He said to Yibo.

"Oh, no?" Asked Yibo nervously.

"No. Actually, well, how can I say this? Never mind, I'll just say it. I want to break up with you and this dinner was more like a goodbye dinner."

Yibo stared at him in horror. " What? Are you serious?"

"Yeah. To be honest, I only asked you out because you look much prettier with your blonde long hair than most girls in our school. I thought you were cute and I thought I could ignore the fact that you were a guy. But the longer I'm with you, the more I realize I can't ignore it. I get sick at the thought of us kissing. I'm sorry. But I can't do this."

Yibo looked to the side at his new jacket lying next to him on the bench and fought against the tears. He felt it would not take long before he could not stop them.

He reached into his jacket pocket with trembling hands and pulled out his wallet, opened it and took out all the money he had. He stood up, took his jacket, put the money on the table in front of his now ex-boyfriend and left the place.

And before the door closed behind him, the first big tears were shed. He just wanted to leave. He ran for it and his ex-boyfriend came running after him. He called for Yibo, told him to stop.

A little later he reached Yibo, who was in tears, and grabbed him by the arm. "Do not run away. Let me take you home. It is far to your home. And take your money back. I'm sorry OK? I never meant to hurt you. But I don't want to keep lying either." He said to Yibo.

Yibo tore himself away from him and stormed off. Until he spotted a motorcyclist waving him over. Yibo knew him, he had often been at his school and picked up his sister from there.

"Can you take me away from here?" Asked Yibo, completely out of breath and looking back, where his ex-boyfriend came running.

"Hop on." The motorcyclist replied and drove off with Yibo. While Yibo's ex-boyfriend stood by the road and looked at him in panic.

The motorcyclist drove to his home and persuaded Yibo to come up with him. "Don't worry. We'll have a few beers and you'll feel better." He said and smiled.

Yibo didn't even know his name and knew he should better turn around and find a way home, but he was too angry, too disappointed and too desperate and so he let himself be persuaded to go upstairs with him.

The low alcohol tolerance that Yibo had made him drunk after only one and a half beers. When the motorcyclist started to touch and kiss him, he wanted to fend him off first.

But after the evening and with his broken heart, he just let do everything. And shortly after the motorcyclist started to undress Yibo, Yibo lost consciousness due to the alcohol.

The next morning when he woke up he felt sick and his whole body ached, especially his butt. He stroked his hand along his butt and gasped as he had blood on his hand.

His upper body was covered with hickeys, all his clothes were lying beside the dirty sofa. Under great pain he managed to get dressed and leave the apartment unnoticed.

With great effort and all his strength he just managed to walk down the stairs. He left the house and stopped at the front door. He had no idea where he was and how he was going to get home without money.

 He had no idea where he was and how he was going to get home without money