-4- Good Experience Part 2

Zhan put one of his boxer shorts on Yibo, it was still originally packed. Then he pulled him a sweatpants and before he put a sweater on Yibo, Zhan spread an ointment on all the hickeys.

"I'll take you to the guest room first, then you can rest. The ointment works quickly and the tablet should also work slowly. If you need anything, just call me." Said Zhan, when he brought Yibo to the guest room bed.

Zhan put another glass of water on the nightstand and put Yibo's cell phone there as well. Yibo reached for Zhan's hand. "Thank you Zhan. Could you stay with me for a moment more? Just until I fall asleep."

With a warm smile Zhan nodded and sat down next to the bed. He stroked Yibo's hand until he fell asleep. Then he quietly sneaked out of the room, closed the door and took his phone. He had to make sure that the guy who did this to Yibo never laid a hand on anyone again.

When Yibo woke up again, he was shocked to discover that he had slept for almost ten hours. And to his displeasure the tablet and also the ointment had lost their effect.

He called for Zhan and he came to his room only a moment later. He smiled at Yibo and showed him a tablet and the ointment. This time Yibo tried to apply the ointment himself, which he succeeded quite well. Then he took the tablet and let Zhan take him into the living room where Zhan prepared food for him.

Yibo calmly ate his bowl of rice and the two fried eggs while Zhan turned on the TV and looked for a movie on Netflix.

"You Zhan?"

"Mn?"

"Could you help me cut my hair?"

"You want to cut it?"

"Yeah. I don't want to look like a girl anymore."

"Ah, haha. You don't really look like a girl. But if you want a new haircut, I'll call a friend and she can cut your hair. But not until tomorrow. Today you should rest."

"Okay. Sounds good." Said Yibo and for no reasons to him, he laid his head on the lap of Zhan and let himself be caressed on his head from Zhan.

"How do you know these things? Well, I mean, how do you know what helps?" Wanted to know Yibo and looked at Zhan curiously.

"Ahem. So how do I explain this. As a bottom, it can happen that after having sex, your butt hurts."

"So, you're a bottom?"

"Mn."

"And me? Am I a bottom too, now?"

"No. I'm sure you're a top. Because even with your blonde long hair you are very manly and masculine. So you're more a top."

"Oh, so you find me manly and masculine?"

"Sure. Why do you want to know?"

"Oh, no reason."

Yibo smiled and snuggled his head against Zhan's flat stomach. He just couldn't explain it, but he felt comfortable and safe with Zhan and he could imagine lying there like that forever, cuddling up to Zhan.

Yibo also thought that Zhan was right. He is sporty, trains a lot, likes motorcycles, likes to work on things, loves snowboarding and skateboarding and he doesn't mind if he crashes. He is definitely manly!

Somehow Yibo wishes he could show Zhan how masculine he is. And not like now lying helpless with his head in Zhan's lap. Although he liked that very much right now.

Later, when Zhan brought Yibo back to his room, Zhan stayed with him again until he fell asleep.

The next day shortly after lunch, Zhan's friend came by to cut Yibo's hair.

Zhan and Zoey fooled around for a moment, which was a thorn in Yibo's side. He didn't like the way Zhan let that Zoey just take over. But he said nothing. It's not like he had the right.

It took Zoey 20 minutes to make a new man out of Yibo. "Wow, look at this handsome young man." She said and looked closely at Yibo.

"Zhan, look how handsome he is."

"I know that. I've noticed that before."

"But now you can see it even better."

"It was seen very well before."

"Isn't he handsome?"

"Yes, Zoey, he's very handsome."

Yibo got red cheeks when he heard Zhan confirm that he is very handsome. It meant a lot to him that Zhan said that. He knows Zhan for just over twenty-four hours, but already feels that it's been much longer.

He took a close look at Zhan and besides his heart beating so hard, he also had this tingling in his stomach. He found Zhan very beautiful, sweet and kind of cuddly from the first moment.

Yibo wanted to know more about his selfless helper and asked Zoey a lot of questions about Zhan when he was in the kitchen preparing the dinner.

"You seem to be developing an interest in Zhan. He is cute, isn't he? Kind of the type of guy you just have to fall in love with. Too bad he's been single for so long. I'm sure he'd make his partner happy." She said to Yibo and tapped him lightly on the shoulder.

"What kind of men does Zhan like?"

"I honestly don't know. I've known him for four years and in that time he's never had a boyfriend or any dates. He rarely lets strangers in. So you must be special, or you would not be allowed to spend the night here. I don't know if it'll help, but if you're more interested in him, just give it a try."

Yibo smiled. He asked himself, "Am I interested in Zhan? More than just interested in a friendship?"

And his raging heart answered the question immediately when Zhan came into the living room and gave him a warm smile. Yibo admitted to himself that he had fallen in love with his helper. Even though he had only known him for one day.

But could someone like him really have a chance with Zhan? Is there even a slight chance that Zhan would get involved with him? To a barely eighteen-year-old and inexperienced boy?

When Zoey said goodbye and hugged Zhan and kissed him on the cheek, Yibo wanted to drag her away from him and throw her out of the loft. But he remained calm, smiling forced and breathing a sigh of relief when she was finally gone.

 But he remained calm, smiling forced and breathing a sigh of relief when she was finally gone