-18- CEO Yibo

-18- CEO Yibo

Zhan nodded and asked, " Should we sit down better if I tell you all this?"

Yibo embraced Zhan and shook his head: "No way. I'm gonna stay on you exactly like this."

"You've become a real snuggle monster." Zhan replied and giggled.

"But only because it's so much fun with you." Explained Yibo and rubbed his head against Zhan's chest. "That feels just great."

"All right. But don't fall asleep when I tell you."

"Like you did last night after the second time we did it?"

"Hey, you said before, just once. And then you couldn't get enough again, and then it was twice. And besides, I was tired. It's been a long day."

"I know. But I could have done it once or twice more."

"You are a beast."

"But only because, with you. I can't resist your ass."

"Um, cough, okay."

Zhan put his arms around Yibo and stroked his back. He thought about where exactly to start telling his story. "ZhanZhan, I can hear what you're thinking. Just start somewhere. I'm just listening."

"Mn. Okay. So as you know, my friends and I had some help buying stocks back then. In fact, it was my great-uncle who helped us. He secretly taught us everything we needed to know.

Through him, we made 3.7 million yuan in stock. We invested most of the money. We took some money and started the student-help-students page on the internet and later for the app.

We also donated something to the shelter and bought medicine and food for the homeless. We also wanted to do something good with the money.

While my friends studied economics and engineering, I concentrated on art and design, but still got a few degrees in business administration. Because I had to promise my great uncle something back then.

And when I came back from Seoul, I had to keep my promise. My uncle was already old, weak, and then he was also very ill. He signed his empire over to me. It was several large and small businesses.

Most of them were internet companies that were of little or no use. And two big companies, one here in Beijing and one in Finland. Actually, if you look at it more closely, my great uncle's empire was an absolute mess.

After he died, I gained total control of his empire. Before that he still had his say. I sold everything but the big company here in Beijing.

And by selling off all the small businesses and the big one, I got a lot of money. Besides, I' m still trading stocks. And I'm working as the CEO of the company here in Beijing. But I would also like to give that up, because I don't like this work at all. I didn't study art and design for nothing." Explained Zhan.

"Then why are you doing the work? Is there no one else who can do it?" Yibo wanted to know.

"Well, there's someone who can do this and I planned it for him at that time. But that someone had to grow up and get a university education."

"And who is this someone?"

"That's you, Yibo!"

"Me? Ha-ha-ha, good one. Seriously, who is it?"

"I told you so, it's you!"

"But why?"

"Phew, so I' m trying to explain. So, back when you were with me, you told me that you wanted to study business administration and one day become a CEO.

I was hoping to see you again when I got back to Seoul. But unfortunately I couldn't remember your address. And no one knew you.

Which brings us to "The Matchmaker."

Yibo raised his head and decided to sit down after all. He sat down opposite Zhan and held his hands.

"Okay then what?"

"Well, I started "The Matchmaker." I honestly couldn't think of another name and started it from a simple forum. A forum for people who wanted to find other people in matters of the heart. However, the forum was already special for homosexuals only.

I pinned a search message, my own, to the topics in the forum. I asked there whether anyone knew a W. Yibo. I looked for you and hoped you would find the forum or someone who knew you.

As more and more couples found each other, Zoey and Yu Bin said we should make it a partnership site. We should build it around the forum. I bet you didn't even look at the board, did you?

Unfortunately Zoey and Yu Bin overdid it very much. They even employed someone to create an algorithm that calculated the match percentage for someone based on the data.

But because I was so busy with my work and selling so many companies, I had to leave it to them. The forum and the real reason for the site, got more and more lost.

Which did not change the fact that I was still looking for you or someone who knows you. And then I received a message through the forum. It was from your friend, Wooseok."

" What?" Yibo looked at Zhan confused.

"Well, he asked me questions about my search. How old is he, where did he last live. What does he look like. But he also asked me questions about myself. My name, my age, things like that.

And then, a several weeks later, I got your message. Well, you know the rest."

"So Wooseok knew where you were all along? And instead of just telling me, he let me figure it out myself?"

"Well, that's the way it looks. But only he can answer these questions for you. All I know is that he didn't get back to me then and that you wrote to me a few weeks later. Or was it months? I don't know exactly. It could have been two or three months.

"And you only looked for me because you wanted me to be CEO of your company?"

"What? No! I was looking for you because I wanted to see you again. Because I love you. This CEO Yibo thing, it's just an idea I had. And you don't have to do it if you don't want to."

Yibo threw his arms around Zhan and pressed him to himself. "So you were looking for me because you loved me then, too."

"Yes, exactly."

"You have no idea how happy I am to hear that. I can't believe "The Matchmaker" exists because you were looking for me."

Yibo kissed Zhan and stroked his cheeks. If he wasn't head over heels in love with his Zhan anyway, he would probably have fallen in love with him now.

"Um ZhanZhan. I would say we're catching up on our third time from last night, maybe a fourth time and then after we're rested, we'll talk about this CEO Yibo thing." Said Yibo, lifted Zhan up from the sofa and carried him to their bedroom.

" Said Yibo, lifted Zhan up from the sofa and carried him to their bedroom