-7- Ninety-seven percent

Zhan did not have to tell Yibo who was on the phone, he recognized the voice of his long missed and dearly loved Zhan immediately. Even if it was four years ago, he never forgot the sound of Zhan's voice.

Twenty minutes they were already on the phone when Yibo lay down on his bed and continued to listen to the stories Zhan told him. Zhan talked about what it was like for him when he arrived in Seoul, how quickly he made new friends, how well he got along with the other artists and which Korean series stars he met.

"Did you have a boyfriend there?" Yibo wanted to know from Zhan.

"A boyfriend? No. There was no boyfriend."

"And did you ever think of me? That weak and defenseless boy whom you picked up and helped him selflessly, even though you did not know him?

"Of course I thought about you. Very often. And, hey, you were hurt then, should I have ignored you? And you were just weak because you were hurt. And I didn't think you were a weak and defenseless boy. Your heart was broken on your birthday of all days, and that creep took advantage of your situation. It wasn't your fault. You know that, right?

"I'm glad you stopped and helped me back then. I' m embarrassed about how we met. But I' m still glad. Very glad in fact. And I hope we can meet again soon. I always hoped we'd meet again."

"You don't have to be embarrassed about anything, okay? And I hope to see you soon, too. Then maybe you can explain to me why you need "The Matchmaker" to find a partner.

"I can tell you that. You were gone, and I didn't know if I was ever gonna see you again. And when my two best friends started dating, I wanted to be with someone, too. And since I don't feel like going somewhere between university and work to meet someone, one of my best friends suggested the site to me. And if me had told someone who runs the site, I would have signed up for it much sooner."

"You're right, it was a shame about that time. I should have told you I wrote my number down and put it in your pocket. My mistake!"

"Do you have a profile on your site?"

"No, I haven't. Why? Should I make one for myself? Do you want to know if you're a match for me?"

"I know that you are a match for me. And do you know why?"

"Why?"

"Because I liked you from day one, and despite everything I've experienced, I trusted you right away."

"And that's why you and I are a match?"

"I bet! I think it would make a very high percentage."

"Then let's test it. I'll create a profile and let's determine our compatibility."

"Gladly. I'm curious."

"Give me a few minutes. I'm gonna do this real quick, while you tell me a little bit about your last four years."

Yibo heard Zhan typing something on his keyboard. He told him about his very good graduation, the first year at university and how unusual it was for him. That he had moved out of the dorm with his best friends and that they had rented an apartment together.

"Done."

"So? Does it calculate?"

"Mn. It seems like it's gonna take a while."

When Zhan suddenly laughed, Yibo wanted to ask him why he was laughing, but then he received a notification from the partnership portal. He got up from his bed to look. It was an automatic notification from the portal. The first one Yibo had received in this way.

"Dear Yibo, we are happy to inform you that a new user has just registered in our portal "The Matchmaker" and it is a perfect match for you. Your match percentage is 97 percent. You should have a look at the profile of your perfect match! Best regards, your team from "The Matchmaker" Good luck."

Yibo laughed out loud. "I knew it Zhan. I always knew it!"

"You were right. It's amazing, we've only had a high percentage like that a few times before."

"And did they become couples?"

"Yes, they are. They all are."

"Well, then you know what this means to us, don't you? Maybe I didn't wait in vain after all."

Yibo went back to his bed and snuggled under his blanket. Right now he would love to jump for joy. But he was too cold for that, he was too tired and besides, it was already midnight.

They talked on the phone for another hour until they fell asleep from tiredness with their phones in their hands.

With a light and happy heart Yibo fell asleep that night and once again dreamt of his Zhan and their night together. And his fantasy was finally ready to dream about how it would be when the two finally meet again after these four years.

On his twenty-second birthday he had not celebrated. But his two best friends still demanded that he eat cake with them. They even forced him to blow out birthday candles and make a wish.

And Yibo's wish was the same as usual. He wished for Xiao Zhan. And now, only two days after his birthday, Xiao Zhan has come back into his life.

Yibo slept smiling and dreams peacefully. Wooseok and Seungyoun watched him for a while. They held each other tightly and looked at the sleeping Yibo like two proud and happy parents who looked at their sleeping child once more at night and were happy to see how happy and satisfied it was sleeping.

The two left Yibo's room and let him continue to sleep peacefully. Wooseok smiled at Seungyoun and said, "I believe we will soon get to know our Yibo from a whole new side. This Zhan only needs to talk to Yibo on the phone and yet he laughs a lot, smiles all the time and talks like a sweet teenager in love. I'm glad we interfered."

What Yibo doesn't know yet, I' II tell you now. His two best friends are not entirely innocent. They have set heaven and hell in motion to find for their best friend, his beloved Zhan.

And it was a stupid coincidence when Wooseok stumbled across the site on the internet and learned from Yu Bin, the representative of the operator, that of all people Xiao Zhan is the operator of the site. And that he had created this site for a very specific reason.

What reason? You'll have to wait a while to find out. Actually, my readers are very smart. I'm sure you can guess it.

 I'm sure you can guess it