-12- I want a relationship

The sunset had already come when Yibo and Zhan were still lying on the blanket, holding each other in their arms. Yibo was not ready to let Zhan go yet. He wanted to hold him in his arms a little longer, cuddle up to him and kiss him again and again.

In the afternoon the beach filled with other couples and Yibo had to be very restrained. He found it hard not to steal a kiss from Zhan again and again, to hold his hand all the time or to touch him.

And only now, when the sun slowly set and changed the sky into a blue, red and orange tone, they were alone again. And if it didn't get colder and colder with the setting sun, Yibo would have liked to spend the night with Zhan, right there on the beach.

He imagined what that would be like. Him and Zhan alone on the beach all night long and a warm breeze blowing around them. He would go into the sea with Zhan, hold him, kiss him and touch him and then lie down in the water on the beach with Zhan and make love to him all night long.

Unfortunately this thought or dream of what he would want to do with Zhan had an unpleasant side effect. And he could not possibly hide it. And he knew that Zhan had already noticed it, because they were cuddled up kissing each other.

He pulled Zhan towards him on his body and put his arms around Zhan's hip. Every little movement, every little touch of Zhan made Yibo even more horny. When Zhan started to circle his hip on Yibo's abdomen, he moaned like crazy.

The sun had set and Yibo was a moaning mess whose body was screaming for more. He turned Zhan on his back and lay on top of him. He rolled the other half of the blanket over their bodies to protect them from the fresh breeze. "ZhanZhan... I can't stand it any more."He muttered between his moans.

Yibo's hands slid under Zhan's shirt and stroked the naked skin underneath. The more Zhan's skin he touched, the more he kissed Zhan's neck and sucked on it and the more he slid down, the more he felt the desire.

Zhan said nothing, instead he took off Yibo's shirt and unzipped Yibo's pants. Yibo looked at Zhan questioningly. "Are you sure about this?"He asked, breathing heavily.

"Yes, I am. But we should hurry. Just in case any night lovers show up." Zhan replied.

Yibo didn't need to be told this twice and undressed Zhan as fast as he could. He pulled down his pants and remembered very well what Zhan told him about preparing his partner.

And after he prepared Zhan, and before he entered Zhan, he whispered in Zhan's ear, "I want a relationship with you ZhanZhan. Let's be officially a couple."

Zhan smiled, gave Yibo a peck and replied, "This is what I have been waiting for. Yes, let's be a couple."

And then there was no stopping for Yibo. Finally he got everything he always wanted with Zhan, ever since he met him.

In the darkness under the clear starry sky, nestled in a blanket right on the beach, the two of them slept together. And from a " we should hurry up" turned into a half night of repeated lovemaking.

Only in the night, after three o'clock, the two made their way back. Luckily for Yibo, Zhan was there with his car. But instead of letting Zhan drive him home as planned, the two ended up in Zhan's loft. Or rather in the bedroom where, after a long shower, they continued where they had left off on the beach.

Yibo had written a message to Wooseok when he and Zhan decided that Yibo would spend the night with Zhan. "Don't worry, I'm fine. Stay at my BOYFRIEND tonight."

Only in the morning, when the sun had long since risen again, did the two of them fall asleep closely entwined. And they were so tired and exhausted from their long night of love making, that they would not even have noticed if someone had broken into the loft.

In the early afternoon the two of them were woken up because Yibo's phone kept ringing. It was Seungyoun who kept trying to call him because he was worried about Yibo.

"When are you coming home? Are you still with Zhan? What have you done around last night?" He asked Yibo Hysterically.

"I'm staying with Zhan for a while.And what do you think the two of us did that night? What kind of question is that?" Wanted Yibo annoyed to know.

Yibo turned on the speaker on his phone and put the phone between him and Zhan.

"Are you coming home tonight?" Asked Seungyoun.

Yibo and Zhan looked each other in the eyes and grinned. "I don't think so. I don't have class till Thursday and my boss gave me time off to get rid of my overtime." Explained Yibo.

"You're not gonna tell me you're not coming home until Wednesday or Thursday, right?"

"Or maybe he won't be here until Saturday or Sunday. I'm working from home this week." Zhan replied and Yibo beamed at him happily.

"Sunday, definitely Sunday." Said Yibo and ended the phone call. He rolled over on Zhan and kissed him. "Oh yeah, definitely Sunday. I have a lot of catching up to do with my boyfriend."

"Your boyfriend." Zhan repeated and giggled.

"Yes, my boyfriend. Finally, my boyfriend and mine alone."

"Don't worry, there's nobody else."

"Good to know." Said Yibo and kissed Zhan. "You ZhanZhan, I have a confession to make."

"And what?"

"I, I love you ZhanZhan. I love you more than anything and I have done it since then." Confessed Yibo.

"Yibo, I love you too. I have always loved you." Zhan replied.

With tears of joy in his eyes, Yibo embraced his Zhan. "I am so glad I finally found you. Now I'll never let you go again."

"I have no intention of leaving Yibo. I am here and I am staying here too. And as long as you want me, I'll stay by your side."

"Forever, then. Because I'll never, ever let you go."

The loud mumbling of Yibo's stomach interrupted the two's love declarations and they first got up, took a shower and ordered something to eat. And while they waited for the food, Yibo lay with his head on Zhan's lap and let Zhan play in his hair. "I missed that." He said, kissing Zhan's hand.

" He said, kissing Zhan's hand