-20- (last chapter) My husband

"You've been CEO for four years and you're doing so well that you're already well known all over the country. How do you feel as the youngest and most successful CEO in the country" asked a reporter.

" For me, it's a job I love, so I don't see anything special about it. I'm just doing my job, like everybody else." Yibo replied.

"So you don't consider yourself special?"

"Everyone is special in their own way."

" Since your first appearance on a magazine cover, everyone raved about your looks. You even have a fan club. What do you think about that?"

"Well, at first I was very surprised. But then I was glad. What CEO who's just doing his job can claim to have a fan club?"

"Because of your really fantastic looks, you must get lots of invitations from women. Do you ever accept invitations?"

"Thanks for the compliment. And no, I don't accept invitations."

"And why not? Surely there must be one or two women who could interest you?"

"No, definitely not. Nothing against the women. There may be many beautiful and intelligent ones. But I' m not attracted to them."

"Then what are you attracted to? What should the woman be like that you would date?"

"I don't date women! Maybe you haven't heard, but I'm happily married and I have been for three years."

"Oh really? And is your wife an entrepreneur too?"

"Woman"? Who says it's a woman? I'm married to the sweetest, most loving man in the world."

"Oh wow. So you love a man."

"Exactly. I love my husband. I never made a secret of it. That's why these questions about women baffle me. I've been with my husband for five years now, I've been married for three years and we've known each other for nine. And I loved him back then already. For me, no woman was ever an option because I've always loved my husband."

"Now that's what I call a declaration of love. And is your husband also an entrepreneur?"

"Yes and no. My husband is mainly an artist. He was previously the CEO here at the company and handed over his position to me so that he could devote himself to art again. And in addition to art, he also runs a website on the Internet."

"And what is that? Do we know it?"

"Oh I think this page should be known all over the country by now. After all, it's number one."

"And which one is that?"

"He's the founder of ''The Matchmaker."

"Really? Did you meet your husband there?"

"No. I met him like I said nine years ago."

"And how did you meet him?"

"My 18th birthday didn't go as planned and during the evening I got into trouble. I got hurt and he found me. He cared for my wounds and nursed me until I was well again. And that even though he didn't know me. And even though I wasn't well, I fell in love with him in less than 24 hours. Unfortunately, we lost sight of each other for four years afterwards. Which doesn't mean we didn't look for each other."

"And how did you find each other again?"

"He created a forum in the Internet. For no particular reason, he called it "The Matchmaker" and hoped I would find him there. It took a long time, but yes, I found him there."