-3- Good Experience

-3- Good Experience

Yibo stood several minutes in front of the house. He was nauseous, his head and body ached and he was unable to move. Panic spread through him. Tears of fear and despair ran down his cheeks.

A car stopped right beside Yibo. A young man with a warm smile got out of his car and looked at Yibo. "Do you need help? Shall I drive you home?" The stranger asked.

Yibo wiped the tears from his eyes with the sleeve of his new jacket and nodded. He didn't know who the man was and if he might have evil intentions. But he felt he could trust him.

The stranger helped Yibo very carefully to get into the car. He squatted next to Yibo and carefully lifted his legs into the car. "Where shall I take you?" He wanted to know from Yibo.

Yibo had sobbed and thought. He didn't want to go home. He didn't want his parents to see him like this. "I don't know. I can't go home like this. I don't want my parents to worry." He replied.

"Mm. How's that. I'll take you back to my place for now. Don't worry, I won't hurt you for sure. You can shower or bathe at my place, put on some fresh clothes from me, get something to eat, and then we'll see?"

Yibo nodded hesitantly. But he preferred everything to his parents seeing him like this. His mother, a strict housewife who watched over him like a cluck was one thing. His father, a tough guy, would surely slap him in the face if he saw him like this. And then there's his big brother who would probably lecture him for hours.

The lecture of his brother or his mother was one thing and no reason for Yibo to stay away from home. But his father did. Yibo knows that his father loves him very much, and therefore punishes him often severely. But Yibo is also afraid of him, because his punishments were more than just a slap in the face.

The stranger sat in the driver's seat and turned around to Yibo. He smiled and said, "By the way, I am Xiao Zhan, twenty-four years old and an artist. I have an older sister. I live in a loft that I own and it's near here."

"I, I am Wang Yibo, eighteen years old since yesterday." Yibo replied stutteringly.

Xiao Zhan started the engine and drove off with Yibo and just as he had said, his loft was nearby. Zhan parked his car, almost jumped out of the car and ran around to the passenger door to help Yibo get out. "Thank God there's an elevator." Said Zhan and put Yibo's arm over his shoulder.

They only had to walk a few steps to the front door and there was only a small step. They entered the house and stood in front of the elevator that took them up two floors.

When they entered Xiao Zhan's loft, Zhan brought him to the sofa. "This is very soft. Sit here for a moment, call your parents so they won't worry. You can also tell them my address if you want. Let me get you a glass of water first, and a pill for your pain."

"Could I, perhaps, stay with you for a few days? Just until I feel better?" Asked Yibo nervously and shyly.

For a moment, Xiao Zhan looked at him thoughtfully and finally nodded. "Sure. I'll be here for a week before I have to leave again. And you' re welcome to stay that long. I have a guest room that you can lock from the inside if you want to."

Xiao Zhan went to the kitchen to get the water and the pill and Yibo called his mother. At first she yelled at him because he was gone all night without telling her, but when he said he had met an old friend again and celebrated his birthday with him, she calmed down.

Yibo told her that he wanted to stay with his old friend for a few days. Since they had not seen each other for a long time and he would only be there for a week. His mother wasn't very enthusiastic, but since Yibo has holidays and is now eighteen years old anyway, she said nothing else.

Zhan came back with something to eat, the water and a pill. He even brought the packaging of the pill to show Yibo that it is really just a painkiller.

Yibo ate the sandwich and took the pill, then he let Zhan take him into the bathroom. "Shower or bath? I think when I look at you and judge your pain, it's more like a bath, right?" Wanted to know Zhan and Yibo nodded.

For some reason, Yibo hadn't even been embarrassed that Zhan had to undress him and help him into the bathtub. Zhan crouched behind him in front of the bathtub and carefully washed Yibo's back.

"Um, I have some ointment here that I'll give you when you finish bathing. You spread it on your butt, you know where. It has a healing but also numbing effect. It should make your butt feel better in a day or two.

"Thanks, Zhan. And also for not judging me."

"I would never do such a thing. I'm more worried that guy really messed you up bad. Maybe we better see a doctor."

"No, please, no doctor. I wouldn't know how to explain it to him. After all, it's my fault. When he started out, I didn't reject him. Only I lost consciousness because I was drunk. He obviously took advantage of that."

"Yes, more than once, it seems to me."

Yibo stared at Zhan in horror. "You mean, he... he really, really did it several times..." Yibo held his breath.

"Yes, unfortunately. It looks that way. But first, calm down. And don't worry, he won't get away with it."

"What do you mean?"

"I know who this guy is. Everyone around here knows him. And this time he has gone too far. I promise you, I know someone who will take care of it for you. He'll never lay a hand on someone defenseless again." Said Zhan angrily.

After the bath, Zhan helped Yibo out of the bathtub and dried Yibo thoroughly. It didn't bother Yibo that Zhan did this for him. He trusted Zhan and felt comfortable with him from the first moment.

Yibo sat down on the edge of the bathtub while Zhan took a tube from his medicine cabinet. "This is the ointment. I'll give you a disposable glove, so you can apply it." He explained to Yibo.

"I know it might be a bit much, but can you help me with this?" Yibo wouldn't ask Zhan about it if he felt he could do it himself.

"Yeah OK, no problem." Zhan replied and put on two disposable gloves. Yibo stood up, turned around and bent forward slightly.Zhan applied the ointment as gently as possible and then helped Yibo get dressed.

Zhan applied the ointment as gently as possible and then helped Yibo get dressed