Chapter One: I Need to Talk

Amy POV:    I need to talk to someone other than myself. Maybe its time to tell Grace and Adrian about band camp.
   Amy's text to Adrian: Hey do you think that  you and Grace would want to come over? My parents and Ashley  wen to go shopping for clothes that cover Ashley's stomach.
   Adrian's reply: I  juzt talked tl Grace and we will be over in 10.
Oh my god maybe I shouldn't  tell them. What will they think of me?

End of POV

"Amy! We're  here." Adrian yelled.
"I'm in my room hold on" Amy yelled back.
"Did Amy say why she wanted us to come over?" Grace asked Adrian curiously
"No she just said that her parebts took Ashley out to buy clothes that don't make her look  like a skank." Adrian replied  looking through Amy's  fridge

Amy's  POV

I'm  so scared to tell them what I did. "H-hey guys" oh god now they have to know  that something is up i only studder when I lie or when I'm  hiding something.
"Hey..." Grace and Adrian  said cautiously. Oh god they know. I feel sick to my stomach.  I said whispering to myself.
"Okay what's going on?" Adrian  asked abruptly  still searching for food.
"I need to talk to  you. " I said trying to hold back my tears.
"Oh god  this is serious"    "yeah it is Adrian" I replied  not even trying to  hold  back the tears.
"I'll  tell you what's  going on as long as you promise not  to interrupt  me or judge me"
"We promise" they said simultaneously
"Ok well its about band camp" when I  said that they bith looked kind of releaved like nothing bad could possibly  happen at band camp "well I  met this guy and we talked and hung out everyday the whole time I  was  there. I really  like  him so on the very last night everyone  was at the farewell party so we snuck  into the locked snack stand and we..." I paused not wanting to say what happened
"And you what?" Adrian said ina very worried tone
" We had....sex" the words just flew out of the mouth I just wanted to catch them and forget I even wanted to talk to them.
"Ok well I  have sex all the time and don't  tell you about it. So what's  the big deal? Sex is sex, its totally normal." Adrian said
"ADRIAN! Sex isn't  just sex for everyone. Be a little more compassionate." Grace  yelled back ag her.
"Ok well the big deal is that I get my period the 22nd of every month and its the 31st and still no period! I don't  know what to do? "
"Oh god I'll  be back" Adrian yelled as she slammed the door behind her.
Where is she going? I thought  curiously  to myself.