Chapter 8: Thanksgiving

So we are off from school for thanksgiving finally a whole 5 days without school! I'm 25 weeks pregnant and I'm so uncomfortable at school. At leats at home I don't have to walk alot and I can stay in sweats all day and not worry about how my hair or makeup looks. I can lay around and try to be comfortable. Ricky comes over everyday and we really haven't talked aboutbthe kiss. I guess he didn't  think anything of it. My mom and dad are going to Italy with Ashley I was supposed to gkt but since I'm so far along my daoctor said I shouldn't leave the state. So my parents agreed to let Ricky stay with me while they're gone, they won't be back for two weeks.

My parents left and I ordered pizza while I waited for ricky to come over.

"Amy I'm here!" Ricky yelled to me.

"Ok I'm coming but just to warn you I look a mess."  I replied

"Impossible." He said making me smile.

Iwent to the living room and sat on the couch next to him. We watched some tv then ding dong... the door bell rang.

"Help me up please?" I aske Ricky.

"No worries I've got it." He said. He brought me two slices of pizza and we watched a movie. I ended up falling asleep on his shoulder. He tried not to wake me but he did, I still pretended I was sleeping. He picked me up and carried me into my room and put me in bed. I thought he would get in bed with me but he didn't  he started walking out.

"Rickh you can sleep in her with me." I said acting like I was just waking up.

"No its ok." He said

"Please?" I asked him innocently.

"Well, if you really want me to I will." He said smiling.

"Goodnight Ricky."

"Goodnight Amy."

I woke up to Adrian pounding on my front door. When I went to the door she had a bunch of grocery bags in her hand.

"Well good morning!" She said.

"Good morning" I said yawning.

"What's in the bag?" I asked.

"We are having a friends-giving." She said.

"Grace, Jack, Tom, me, you, and you can invite Ricky.  We are all eating here."

"Ok well Ricky is staying here while my parents and Ashley are in Italy. He's sleeping in my room now."

"You slept with him?!" She gasped.

"We just slept in the same bed, nothing more." I replied.

"Well I mean you're already prgnant so if you want to have sex  have sex." She said just as Ricky came into the kitchen. Oh great now he'll think I wantto have sex. I thought to myself.

"Good morning. "  he said

"Good morning. " We both relied

7 hours later...

We made a delicious meal and everyone ate. 

"I'm so tired, and my feet are killing me." I complained to Ricky.

"Well you go lay on the couch and I will clean up then I'll  come out and rub ykur feet." He said.

"Ok!" I said happily.

Of coarse I ended up falling asleep before he fininshed cleaning. Once again he carried me into my room, but this time he climbed in bed with me I felthis hand on my belly and I heard him talking to our son.

"I have to tell you something buddy." Whispered. 

"I think I'm in love with mommy."

When I heard him say that I couldn't help but smile, thankfully he didn't here me.

  The next day we spent the whole day talking about the future and Ricky asked if we could start dating. Of course I said yes! There was one thing we didn't agree on... sex I  really wasn't sure if I wanted to have sex with him. I mean I'm 25 weeks pregnant and I feel huge. So we both agreed that sex wasn't good for us now. I'm happier than I ever thought I could be.