Chapter 15: You want me to what?

Amy's POV

So I've been back in school for about 4 weeks. John is 12 weeks old already...I can't believe it time flies. John can hold his head up all by himself and is almost able to roll over by himself, everyday he amazes me. Ricky and I haven't really talked since he told me he was with another girl that one night, but we are in high school and rumors spread fast. People have been saying that he is back to his old ways again, sleeping around and getting into trouble. I honestly am starting to believe the rumors. Ricky used to come over everyday to see John for a few hours now when he comes over he is constantly checking his phone and stays no longer than an hour.

I haven't seen much of Adrian, she's been pretty busy with Ben, they seem to really like eachother. They've been out a few times but they aren't exclusive just yet. Me and Grace talk at least once a day. Her and Jack are still together and the babies are doing well. Marshall still won't talk to Grace though. Ashley hasn't been around much since last week my mom caught her smoking pot in the backyard, and is now making her take drug and alchol classes.

Thank god today is the last day of school before summer vacation! Today I have off from work so me, Grace, Adrian, Ben, Jack, and possibly Ricky are going to Jeff's for dinner. I really wish Ricky wasn't coming because its really awkward between us especially since John won't be with me and he might bring his newest girlfriend.

Grace's POV

I am so excited for school to be over I used to love school but being pregnant and everyone knowing about it is overwhelming even though you can't see my tiny13 week bump unless you are up close when I'm wearing a tight shirt people still talk about me and Jack and our babies. Good thing I'm going out with my friends tonight.  Tonight I have to ask Amy something really important, and I really hope she says yes.

Later that day...

Amy's POV

I got home and out John down for a nap, my parents have agreed to watch John for me so I can go put....I NEVER GO OUT! I am so excited I'm wearing high waisted jean shorts with a white blouse, and brown combatboots. I actually feel really pretty,  msybe I'll find a boyfriend....haha yeah right.  I don't trait want a boyfriend I'm just concentrated on John, school, and work. "Mom I'm leaving. " I yelled walking out the door. About 15 minutes after that I arrived at the restaurant and sure enough I'm the last one there I sat down awkwardly next to ricky.

Grace: "So me and Jack decided that I would pick the godmother for our children and he would pick the godfather. I thought tonight would be the perfect time to ask Amy if she would be the godmother."
Amy: "Grace oh my god I would be honored thank you so much!"
Jack: "So I guess this would be the perfect time to ask ricky to be the godfather."
Ricky: "oh wow um...are you sure? I mean I would love to but maybe you should rethink you decision."
Jack: "dude your like my best friend of coarse I want you to be the godfather."
Ricky: "looks like I'm agodfather!"

We stayed at the restaurant for awhile after that. Tonight, as simple as it was, was probably the best night I've had out since John has been born. When I got home my mom said that there was an emergency with memzie and her dad, and Ashley were leaving.  I wave never been home alone with John,  I know it sounds dumb but I'm kind of nervous to be completely how alone with him even though he's my son.

I decided that we would be sleeping in the living room tonight since my room was in the garage. I was getting settled on the couch while John was sleeping I  his pack and play when I hear a knock at the door. I grab my phone and reluctantly walk over to the door. "Oh my god you gave me a heart attack. Thank god it's just you." I said panting. "Well hello to you too." Ricky replied. "Wait...why are you here?" I asked curiously. "Your mom said you'd probably want company. So I brought some snacks and that movie you wanted to see." He said showing me the movie and snacks. "Oh OK come in the living room I'll make to popcorn and get drinks while you put the movie in."

We ended up falling asleep together on the couch.