Chapter 3: The Plan

"Amy we should come up with a plan before you tell your parents about you know..." Adrian  said
" yeah I guess your right" I replied. We grabbed our stuff and went to Grace's, she has a guest house that we spend the night in all the time.
We started talking and stayed up all night coming up with a plan.

First I  had to make a doctor's appointment to make sure that I didnt get 6 false positive tests.
Then, I  would have to talk to Rev.  Stone to see about getting a job at the church nursery that way me and my baby would both have insurance.
Next, i will have to tell my parents.
Lastly I will have to tell Ricky.

I could not  sleep all night so I waited for Grace or Adrian to wake up  so I could call the doctor. I still go to a pedestrian so I was going to call Adrian's doctor and make an appointment  as a new patient. Adrian  finally woke up and we called.
"Good news they were able to fit me in at noon today. Would you guys come with me?" I asked.
"Of coarse" they both said.

Noon rolled around quickly and I was in the waiting at the doctor's waiting room.  Finally they called me back. Me, Adrian, and Grace all went back holding hands. I layed on the table and he put gel that was surprisingly cold on my stomach. Then he told me to look at the screen that's when I saw my baby for the first time, I was so in love. The doctor said I was about 5 weeks along and said it could that 3-5 weeks to start showing because of how skinny I was.

Ok so now that step one was done and I know that all 6 tests were correct time to talk to Rev. Stone about the job.

We went to Jack's house when he was at football practice because I 'm not ready for anyone else to no about this yet. Rv. Stone agreed to meet with us without telling Jack. "Well Amy we do have a job opening at the church nursery. We will start paying you $10.65 an hour I know it isn't much but that's policy. Plus you and the baby will have excelent health insurance." "Thank you so much Rev. Stone I really appreciate all of your help." "No problem Amy. And if you ever need some one to talk to I'm always here and I won't tell a soul." Thank you." I replied.

Now that I have secured a job and have pictures it's time to tell my parents about the baby.