chapter 13: How many?

Six weeks later...

Amy's POV

Its been six long and awkward weeks since me and Ricky broke up. He doesn't want his mom around John so instead of going to his place every other weekend he comes here every weekend. Which is really awkward, we only talk when it's about John. He tried to talk air us but I'm not ready. I just need to focus on John right now. And tomorrow is my first day back at school since having John. I was cleared by my doctor to go back but I had to wait until John was old enough for day care. So Ricky's sleeping over again tonight so we can drop John off at the nursery together before school.
Ricky : " Amy wake up. "
Amy : "what time is it? "
Ricky : "7:30 John's up and I have to go to work. "
Amy : "ok I'm up. " he placed John in my arms.
Ricky : "see ya later.
Amy : "bye"

I hate when Ricky leaves early in the morning. Not that I want him here but I never sleep in anymore, I'm up half the night with John then I get up early with him. At least Grace is coming over today after her doctor's appointment later.

Grace's POV

I have a doctor's appointment today and I'm really excited. Jack is taking me and we'll be able to see the baby today. I'm already developing a small bump which is weird because I'm only about 9 weeks along. After that I have to go to Jack's to tell his parents and then top Amy's. I spend as much time away from the house as I can. My dad doesn't even acknowledge me anymore. My mom is upset still but she supports me and Jack.
Jack: "hey Grace. Ready to go? "
Grace : "yeah let's go. "

We got to the doctor's office and they called us back. The doctor put gel on my stomach and pointed to the screen. I never imagined he'd say what he said next.

Adrian's POV

I want to be a good friend to Grace and Amy but I don't think I can be. They have eachother, they don't need me, I don't know shay they're going through, I need to find friends who I can relate to.

Ben calla Adrian
Adrian: " hey Ben. What's up?
Ben: "hey are you doing anything today? "
Adrian: "nothing important why? "
Ben: "do you wanna come hangout at my house in a little while? "
Adrian : "yeah I'll be over in like an hour. "
Ben: "ok bye. "
Adrian : "bye. "

Maybe me and Ben can become better friends. Me and Ben are kind of in the same boat, we need new friends. Plus he's really cute.

Amy's POV

I got John down for a nap so I can finish my last assignment that I have before school tomorrow. I know it's lady minute but being a full time mom is very hard especially when you're doing it alone most of the time. Ricky comes over everyday to see John but he leaves am hour after he comes. He only really helps on the weekends but leaves early in the morning on Sundays. I hate asking my mom for help because I feel like she shouldn't have to help me, John is my baby not hers. At least Grace is coming over later I need to hear about other people's problems to take my mind of mine.

Jack's POV.

Grace: "are you ready to tell your parents. "
Jack: " I guess so."

The car ride from the doctor's office to my house was very calm me and Grace nervously half hands all the way to my house. When we got there I was really nervous but not as much as Grace was. My mom doesn't really like her but my dad lives her.
Grace: "ready"
Jack: "let's go. "

We walked in holding hands Grace looked like she wanted to cry, I really hope my parents take this better than Grace's did.
Jack: "mom, dad can you come in the kitchen? I... we need to talk to you.
Mom: "hey guys what's up?"
Jack: "ummm..."
Grace: "we're having a baby. "
Jack: "well we thought we were having A baby. We had a doctor's appointment today and found out we're having not one, but two babies. "
Mom: "oh dear lord.... I think I need to sit down. "
Dad: "she's just in shock. We are here to support you two. "

Me and Grace went to tell her mom about the twins, now I'm dropping her off at Amy's while I'm at practice.

Grace's POV

I can't believe I'm having two babies. It's scary and wonderful all in one.

Grace: "hey Amy."
Amy: "hey how was your appointment?"
Grace: "umm it was ok I guess... I found out I'm not having A baby?"
Amy: "what do you mean? what happened?"
Grace: "me and Jack are going to be parents of twins!"
Amy: "wow congratulations."
Garce: "thanks."

I left Amy's when Jack was done at football practice. We went to the guest house and talked for a while. Jack wants one boy and one girl, but I want two girls. Either way as long as they're healthy then I'm happy. It got really late so Jack slept over that way we could go to school together. Tomorrow is really exciting Amy is coming back!

Amy's POV

Its 10:45 pm and I have no idea where Ricky is. He got done work at 7:00 and he still isn't here, I've called him a bunch of times but he won't pick up. I still have to shower and get John to sleep, I can't believe he would do this on the night before I start school.

I realized that Ricky bailed on me so I got me and John ready for bed and went to sleep around 12:30am.

Ricky: "Amy wake up John's up."
Amy: "what time is it?"
Ricky: "4:30"
Amy: "I was up with him all night, wait when did you get here?"
Ricky: "2:00"
Amy: "Why so late?"
Ricky: "I had stuff to do."
Amy: "like what?"
Ricky: "Just stuff. I don't have to explain myself to you, we aren't together. Remember?"
Amy: "Why'd you even bother to show up? Its not like you're helping with John."
Ricky: "I don't know."
Amy: "Well you can leave Adrian is picking me and John up in the morning."
Ricky: "I'll gladly leave then. And Amy make sure you call me when you drop John off."
Amy: "Bye Ricky."
Ricky: "Bye Amy."