chapter 2: positive...or negative?

Me and Grace  sat on the couch in an awkward silence when I heard Adrian  honk her horn. We ran out only to see Adrian holding a bunch of bags. "What did she do?" Grace whispered to me. "I have no idea." I replied. We got in the house and Adrian drags us in to the bathroom along with the bags. Then she dumps the bags out on the bathroom floor and they are full of pregnancy tests. "Wow Adrian a little extreme don't you think?" Grace said "No better safe than sorry!"

I sat on the toilet and peed on 6 tests.

3 long minutes went by and I looked down and all 6 were POSITIVE.

We all stood in silence for a good five minutes when Grace said "I have a plan." I wonder what she thought she could do to help me. "I'm not going to church if that's what you're thinking." Adrian quickly replied. "No that's not my idea." Grace said. "OK so what is your plan?" Adrian asked Grace. "Amy I have to talk to Jack's dad but I think you would be able to have a job and child care." Grace said excitedly. I'm still staring at all of the tests reading them over and over again, POSITIVE, POSITIVE, POSITIVE, POSITIVE, POSITIVE, POSITIVE. "Amy did you hear Grace?" Adrian asked. "Uh yeah good idea." I replied not actually hearing what she actually said. I was just thinking that me Amy Jeurgens the good girl, the band geek was going to have a baby, an actual living breathing baby. A million emotions came over me, but I  can't  show any of them now because my parents just walked in the house. Me, Adrian,  and Grace quickly pushed all of the tests under my bed. Ashley walks in my room wearing a turtle neck and long pants.  I couldn't help but laugh at her. She said it was her punishment for getting  so many dress code violations.