Meeting him

Adding the tag pigeon is probably the funniest thing I had done. I don't know why but makes me laugh

Took them hours but finally the laboratory was clean.
Czito kept distracting (y/n) with stories and time flew by.

"So, what do think?" Czito glanced at (y/n) while picking a box full of things from the floor. "I told you it wasn't that bad"

(Y/n) glanced around the room, relived to see everything neatly in place.
"Not bad"

She smiled back at Czito when footsteps sounds appeared.
Czito didn't pay attention but (y/n) was curious about who was coming downstairs.

A tall man with grayish eyes and black hair walked towards them.
His whole demeanour showed he knew what he was doing and every step was calculated. Still he gave off an aura of calmness.

Mr.Tesla went straight to a pile of boxes and started to search for what he needed.

(Y/n) stood there shocked.
Was she supposed to say hello?

Czito finished with his job and smiled looking at Mr. Tesla.
"Pleasant day isn't it Mr. Tesla?" He asked still smiling.

Tesla stopped for a moment and dismissed Czito, continuing his search. After he had gathered what he needed. He spun around and without making eye contact said "yes Czito, nice day indeed"

He began walking towards the stairs again.
(Y/n) stood unsure of what to do.

Tesla stopped walking and looked at (y/n).

"You must be (y/n) (l/n), correct?"
He asked.

(Y/n) nodded "yes Mr.Tesla a pleasure" she smiled and stretched out her hand.

Tesla nodded slowly and began walking again towards the stairs "welcome then"

After that he went up to his study.

"Sorry about that" Czito said visibly ashamed.
"Forgot to tell you. Mr. Tesla is not very fond of handshakes"

(Y/n) blushed crearly embarrassed of her behaviour, yet again she didn't know.

"I-it's alright Czito. Wasn't that bad"  she smiled at him.

EDITED