AE Maybe it's for the better

(I found this in my camera roll and I can't agree more)

Today is Tesla's birthday so I decided to post xD (July 10th)

While (y/n) was sweeping the floor she heard the entrance door open. She looked up only to see Westinghouse entering.

He took off his coat and hat and hanged them. He looked at (Y/n) and smiled.
Without a word he began walking towards Tesla's studio.

(Y/n) sighed and continued cleaning.
She was frustrated at the constant dust and feathers she cleaned every two days but she was being paid for it so she didn't dare complain.

After a few hours Westinghouse came down the stairs and left.

Not much later Czito arrived with a few boxes that (y/n) assumed that they either had seeds or lightbulbs, as the ones they used in a prior experiment broke.

He put the boxes on the floor and waved at her "hey (y/n)"

She put down the broom and looked at the boxes. "Are those-"

"Lightbulbs"

She nodded.

Czito sighed walked towards the stairs. "I'll see if Mr. Tesla needs anything" with that he walked upstairs.

***
Someone called after (y/n),cshe looked around , Czito was coming down the stairs. "(Y/n) Mr.Tesla wants to speak with you" she nodded and began walking.

Once she arrived at the studio she saw Tesla feeding a pigeon. While one was on top of his head and another was on his shoulder.

He turned around and smiled.

She tried not to burst out laughing.

"What do you need Mr. Tesla?
He sat down and looked at her. His eyes dull. "Remember that idea I showed to you a few weeks earlier?"

She nodded.

"I told Westinghouse about it and he told me we couldn't do it"
She frowned. "Why?"

"Because he says it won't sell, that I should just focus on improving the dinamos for the motor"
She sat down.
"Maybe it's for the better Tesla. Once you have enough money you could even fund it yourself"

He looked at her. "I guess"

(Y/n) looked away. She wanted to tell him badly about this idea she had. But she was afraid to ruin his impression on her.

So instead she stood up.

Tesla crossed his arms. "I'll see you tomorrow Ms (L/n)"

EDITED