Strange request

After helping clean Tesla's reputation to a certain degree Czito and (y/n) returned to the lab.

Weeks passed and the word of Edison being a liar spread like wildfire.

Everything seemed normal but ever since that day (y/n) couldn't shake a certain feeling off herself. Every time she saw Mr.Tesla she would freak out and become self-conscious of her body and actions. But after that day he hadn't spoken to her more than a few words and everything was work related, she thought that perhaps she misunderstood everything. Until it'll all changed one day.

(Y/n) arrived at work as usual, she greeted Czito and began sorting some supplies out.
Mr.Tesla called for her and she nervously went up to his studio.

When she entered Tesla was staring at a pigeon with a concern look on his face. "Yes Mr.Tesla?"

He turned to look at her then at the pigeon. "I've been taking care of this pigeon for the past few weeks, it's totally healed but when I tried to release it, it wouldn't go away"

(Y/n) nodded. »was she supposed to say something?«

Mr.Tesla continued. "I need your help in releasing it"

(Y/n) looked at him perplexed.
"Releasing it? How?

"Stay after work and we'll find a place to let it go"
***
Night arrived and Czito went home.
(Y/n) stayed and waited for the 'release of the pigeon' to happen.
Out of all the things Mr.Tesla had asked her to do this was the most random task she had.

After waiting for a couple minutes Mr. Tesla walked down the stairs a pigeon on his left hand.
"Alright let's go"

So it began. They went through a lot of parks and tried to release the pigeon, it always flew back and landed on Tesla's shoulder.

The sun was setting and (Y/n) wanted to leave badly. It wasn't until they found an old lady feeding pigeons on a park that the greyish pigeon decided to leave. It didn't return.

(Y/n) sighed finally she could go home.
Just as she turned around and looked at Tesla he spoke. "At last! I thought the pigeon wouldn't leave for good. Thank you for your help (y/n)"

(Y/n) nodded. "Mr.Tesla since the pigeon is gone I really have to-"

"Please allow me to pay you back for your help"

(Y/n) furrowed her eyebrows.

"Let's go eat diner"

Before she could even reply Mr.Tesla was already walking away.

EDITED