AE New idea

The lightbulbs' light soon faded away as Czito turned the lever down.
Tesla's eyes shone even when there wasn't much light.

He smiled. Genuinely smiled.
Czito sighed "Mr.Tesla that was awesome!"

Tesla looked at him and to (y/n)'s dismay let go of her hand.

"Indeed Czito. Remember when we turned the coil. The real one. Not this tiny thing " he patted his machine lightly "and thunders erupted?"

Czito smiled widely "yes! And all the lightbulbs in a 5 kilometer ratio lighted up"
»so did he just pretend not to know anything so I would be surprised?« (Y/n) thought looking at Czito with narrowed eyes.

Tesla chuckled and looked at (y/n) "the animals panicked and thought something was wrong"

Czito sat down and huffed "that's until the power went down and the electric company told us we busted their power supply"

The smile on Tesla dropped . He looked down at the floor for a moment "Yes" he said softly.

Czito nodded and began picking up the lightbulbs. Soon (y/n) joined too.

It took them more than they wanted to. The lightbulbs we're still hot from the energy and it was tough to pick them up easily.

"For what it's worth Mr.Tesla I think you could really change the world with this invention"

Tesla looked up and looked at (y/n) "thanks Miss (l/n)"

Czito went down the stairs with a box full of lightbulbs.
Before (y/n) could leave he felt a hand on her arm, barely touching her.

She looked behind.
"(Y/n) I want to tell you something"

(Y/n) stopped and turned towards him. "Yes?"

The man sighed "I had this idea" he sat down "when Czito and I first used my coil thunders started to appear"

(Y/n) sat down too "alright".

"I brought this idea to Westinghouse but he told me it was too risky"

(Y/n) interrupted him "I'm sorry. Westinghouse works with you?"

Tesla looked at her "why of course. He was here the other day, I'm sure you saw him"

Tesla smiled at her. She was sure he could see the confusion in her face "tall, broad, moustache and beard?"

(Y/n) gasped "the one you shook hands with?" Tesla nodded.
"I can't believe I saw Westinghouse and I didn't recognise him! He's pretty popular but I never got the chance to actually see how he looked like"

Tesla chuckled "was he up to your standards?"
(Y/n) shrugged "I imagined him slightly shorter"

They both looked at each other in a comforting silence.
"Ah! Sorry. You were saying? What did you tell Westinghouse?"

Tesla stood up "right" he began searching for something among his papers. "This" he showed her an intricate machine with a glass pipe connecting to it.

"What is it?"

He sat down next to her "I saw it in a dream. It was crystal clear. I saw everything, the supplies I needed to make it, how it worked... Everything.
In my dream it's purpose was to work alongside the coil. With that it could condensate water and create-"

"Clouds" (y/n) said when she came into realisation of what was happening.
Tesla smiled at her "yes"

(Y/n) stood up excitedly "Mr.Tesla! This could change history! Imagine! Desserts would be no more, with this machine people won't have to suffer, everyone would have water"

Tesla took her hand and squished it lightly "that's exactly what I was thinking of. (Y/n) you are more intelligent than you let out"
With that he laughed.

I didn't post yesterday because I watched The Current War. I kinda liked it, the soundtrack was cool , I laughed a lot when Nikola Tesla met Westinghouse, it's just like I imagined it after reading his autobiography xD