The plan

Someone knocked on (Y/n)'s door, it was Czito. He wanted (Y/n)'s help to try and debunk Edison's claims

(Y/n) thought she could share some of her ideas on how to debunk Edison, turns out Czito already had a plan.

(Y/n) and Czito agreed they will meet up after work to work on their plan.

It wasn't as good as they wanted it to be but they were sure it would work.
They would gather people around just like Edison and they would show how Tesla's current could also be safe.

Czito had an idea thst would end all doubts. He didn't want to do it but they were left with no choice.

They will gather people and show them that it could be save by using animals.

***
After printing pamphlets and pasting them around the city the only thing left was, getting the alternating current.

(Y/n) knew that asking Tesla for it would rise suspicion but they had to.

(Y/n) arrived at Tesla's studio. He was sitting comfortably in his chair. He didn't look as messy as he did before but it was clear he still wasn't getting enough sleep.

"Mr.Tesla?"

He looked up at her. Something inside his grayish eyes told her he was happy.

"Ms.(l/n) is something wrong?"
He asked and stood up.

(Y/n) shook her head.
"Could you lend me something Mr.Tesla?"

Mr.Tesla chuckled. "Of course. What is it?"

(Y/n) stood up abruptly and locked eyes with Tesla.

"A motor with the alternating current"

Mr.Tesla stopped smiling.

"Why?"

(Y/n) gulped.

"We need it Mr.Tesla"

Tesla's eyes turned into an icy cold grayish blue.

"We?"

Panicking (y/n) called for Czito. He had to be here if they were to convince Mr.Tesla

EDITED