He did what?

The book is ranked #2 in the tag Tesla. It was meant merely as a joke between my friend but people actually like it? 
Thanks for reading!

Tesla didn't even acknowledge her

It was not until Edison started to say Tesla's invention was dangerous and they lost money, that Tesla actually talked directly to (Y/n)

Months passed and pretty much it was the same thing all the time. (Y/n) barely talked with Mr.Tesla but Czito and her were definitely friends at this point.

Everything was normal, nothing changed it wasn't until one day (y/n) arrived at the lab and saw Mr.Tesla sitting near Czito with his hand covering his face.
"Mr.Tesla? Is everything alright?" She asked.
Czito looked at her and shook his head, before she could even speak Czito yanked her arm and pushed her outside.

Once they were outside Czito grabbed his hair and sighed clearly tired.
"What's wrong?" (Y/n) asked once more, her patience running thin.

After a few seconds Czito spoke "do you know Edison?"

(Y/n) looked at her feet, the name sounded familiar but she couldn't remember who it was. Then it struck her "the owner of Edison Electric Company? "

Czito looked at her and nodded slowly "his name is Thomas Alva Edison"

(Y/n) crossed her arms "what about him?"

Czito walked around her for a moment then stopped "Mr.Tesla just launched his new invention, the alternating current. It's even more popular than we thought, and Edison is pissed"

»oh no« (y/n) thought.
"What did he do?"

"He started doing gatherings trying to prove that Tesla's current was dangerous. But don't worry, I have a plan and we'll fix this"

EDITED