Bad times

(Y/n) had to agree, she trusted him but what Edison showed really scared her.

After agreeing Tesla smiled at her.

Czito was in the lab, thinking.

He didn't acknowledge (y/n) so she decided to go home.

Weeks passed.

It had been three weeks since Mr.Tesla stopped paying for (y/n)'s work or even Czito's.
Both didn't mind, they wanted to help him but they knew that if word got out Tesla could be charged and punished by the law.

One day Mr.Tesla told both, Czito and (y/n) to meet him in his office.

When they arrived Mr.Tesla's studio was all over the place.
Pigeons were everywhere.
Mr.Tesla didn't look any better, he looked very tired, almost as he didn't sleep at all.
His hair was messy but he still held himself straight.

"(L/n), Czito. Please sit"

They both looked at each other then obliged.

Slowly Mr.Tesla explained why he hadn't paid them, turns out Edison was convincing more people that his invention was harmful and they were losing money. Westinghouse had sold some of the ACs motors but he hadn't given Tesla the money yet.

After three weeks of waiting he finally had.

Czito and (y/n) understood what he was going through and told him he didn't have to pay them.
Mr.Tesla frowned .

He went into a small wooden box near his table and opened it.

He paid Czito what he owed him and the same to (y/n).

"I'm sorry you both had to wait"

(Y/n) frowned. What Edison was doing  affected Tesla more than what she had thought, she wanted to help and she knew Czito would want to as well. So she decided she was going to do something.

Will try to update tomorrow :)

EDITED