One

It started as a normal day for Sean 'Jack' McLoughlin. He headed out to meet his friend Mark Fischbach.

Jack arrived at the café they had agreed to meet at, Jack waited for Mark to arrive.

When Mark finally arrived, he seemed off. Like not an 'I feel sick, but I didn't want to cancel on you' off but a more 'demonic' off. But Jack shook it off and the two ordered coffee and started chatting.

"So, Jack. What made you think to come to LA just to see me?" Mark asked, trying to focus on his friend rather than the thoughts running through his head, most of which were telling him to attack his best friend.

"Needed a break from Brighton if I'm being 100% honest with you Mark..." Jack replied, taking a sip of the coffee in front of him.

They stayed at the coffee shop for a while until they decided to head back to Mark's place.

Once they got back, Mark's usual caring chocolate brown eyes suddenly shot to a blazing crimson red.

Backing up, Jack went full force into a wall behind him. He recognized the now demon stood in front of him. It was none other than Darkiplier.

"Hello, Jack." Dark had fully taken control of Mark.

And before he knew what was happening, Dark had knocked him out.

Waking in the dark he found himself chained in the middle of a room.

"You don't know half of the abuse Jack." Dark's voice rung out in the dark. Looking around he knew the demon was somewhere in the pitch black of whatever room he found himself in.

'I'm coming Jack...I will be in control of this body, not you.' That voice...was one Jack hadn't heard before. Dark chuckled.

"Oh, I bet you're wondering who that was. That's just Anti, the inner demon you had no idea you had. He's coming for your body Jack. He wants control. Your body is weak, but he can make you stronger." He smirked at Jack.

"Why are you doing this Dark...?" Was all Jack could muster before his eyes flashed between his brilliant blue eyes and a pitch-black with traces of toxic green replaced them.

~~~

A horrible shooting pain pierced through Jack's body as he attempted to fight off the demon.

He tried his hardest to fight back against whoever or whatever this 'Antisepticeye' was.

Jack awoke sometime later; he didn't feel himself.

Looking around the room, he realized that he wasn't controlling his actions. Instead, an unknown entity was. Anti.

Yelling for help, a chuckle came from the shadows.

"But nobody came." An almost glitchy sounding voice came from the darkness.

Jack screamed but it didn't work. No-one could hear him. He got up but instantly collapsed, like someone or something was holding him down. He tried again but the same happened.

Looking up, he saw toxic green eyes staring at him.

Anti chuckled.

"Oh, Jack. Surely you should know by now. You should never fight back against a demon. Especially me."

"Give me back my body demon," Jack yelled, struggling to keep calm.

Anti laughed,

"No." He smirked before vanishing.

Once again, Jack was alone. He watched as the life he knew changed.

Dark and Anti headed back upstairs to the house, as they walked the house, he grew to love shimmered around him into a palace of darkness. Strange red markings appeared in place of blue and cream, black bleeding down the wall. The paintings disappeared and, in their place, weapons appeared, the whole place was changing. Jack watched in horror as his best friend's house was transformed.

Sitting on the cold floor of his mind he thought, 'I have to regain control and save Mark...'

The demonic pair stopped in what used to be the living room.

"So Anti. What do you think of our new place?" Dark asked, grinning slightly.

Anti looked around the room.

"I like it. Looks better than it did before."

But when Anti looked down, he saw a septiceye shirt and blue skinny jeans. He grimaced.

"Only thing I don't like are these clothes Dark. He has no dress sense. Like honestly."

Dark glanced at the septiceye that was the main focus of the shirt Anti was wearing.

"Do you like the eye?" He asked the green-haired demon.

Anti looked down once again to have a look.

"Huh. I like it but we need to go shopping for more black. I can not be wearing blue."

With a confirming nod from Dark, the two left to head out to the nearest shopping center to get clothes for Anti.

Once they arrived, the pair brought black shirts, jeans, and hoodies. Once they were done, the duo headed back to Darks.

"Nothing is what it seems is it Jack?" That voice was all Jack heard.

No amount of fighting could break the demon's hold.

Nothing was helping.

It seemed Jack's fate was sealed, to be possessed by this demon for the rest of his known life. He wasn't going to accept his fate without a fight.

"I will not leave Mcloughlin. I will always be here, day and night. "

Jack screamed. An ear-splitting, blood-curdling scream that rang out through his tainted mind.

He wanted this nightmare to be over.

He wanted to be back in the real world with Mark not ensnared by these demons.

Would his fight be enough to regain control? He had no idea, but he needed to find a way out.

"I don't feel like myself..." Jack mustered all his strength to say before collapsing in a heap on the floor.

All he heard before the world plunged into darkness was "Say goodbye Jack..." and a chuckled then the world around him plunged into darkness as he blacked out.

-------

A/N: Hey. So if you saw my announcement you know that I will be rewriting this book as I was in school when this was published but now that I'm not worried about deadlines or anything I can focus on making this a better book.

Stay safe

Stay Crazy

-HQ x