Thirteen

"How's the plan coming along?" Mark asked Jace the following day after they had saved Jack.

Jace shrugged "I can't think of anything. No matter what I do, either of you could be taken...." 

A sleep-deprived Jack wandered into the room and everyone looked at him.  

"Shouldn't you be sleeping?" Alec asked. 

"Mhm...I couldn't sleep..." Jack said, heading to the kitchen to make a coffee to try and wake himself up.

Everyone was worried about the Irishman. He hadn't been the same since this whole thing started. His usual bright blue eyes that were always full of life were dull and lifeless. His bright green hair was now almost white, he hadn't had the energy to redye it. He hadn't been on social media at all and every one of his followers was worried about him. He was a completely different person and the only person they could blame was the demon that was Antisepticeye. 

Later that day, Clary knocked on Jack's bedroom door holding a pizza box. 

"Come in..." a tired Jack said to the fiery redhead. 

"Here. Mark ordered pizza. He got your favourite." She said, placing the box next to Jack. 

A small smile crossed the Irishman's face. "Thank him for me." He said, opening the box and taking a slice. 

Clary left the room and within minutes of her leaving, Jack had eaten the whole pizza. 

Weeks past, and nothing. No demon activity, no sign of Anti or Dark. Nothing. Mark was back to his usual upload schedule but the thought of his demon was always on his mind. 

Jack had uploaded one video to say that he would be back to uploading videos soon. He needed a few more days to recover from his injuries that were slowly getting better.