Two

A few hours later, Jack awoke still locked inside his own mind. 

He looked around and realized where he was. 

"Still alone and broken..." He murmured. 

It took all the strength Jack had left to call out to the green-haired demon impersonating him.

"Anti..." He whispered.

"Yes, Jack?" The menacing voice of Antisepticeye echoed around him.

Jack shivered and replied, "What did you do to my house?" 

Fear thick in his voice as he spoke. 

Anti chuckled darkly. His toxic green eyes appearing in the darkness. 

"We changed into our own Jackaboy. It'll never be the same again." 

The Irishman curled up and sobbed quietly. Salty tears running down his face and hitting the floor. 

'I'll never my best friend again...we're done for.' Jack thought, crying at the thought of never seeing anyone he loved every again. 

/The Next Day/

"Climbing up the back door, didn't leave a mark. No one knows it's you, Miss Jackson..." Mark's quiet voice still echoed around his mind as he quietly sang 'Miss Jackson' by Panic! At the Disco.

Then the voice of the red-haired, black-eyed demon said

"Aww singing to stay calm Markimoo? Sorry but that's not gonna help ya."

Mark shivered, fear his newfound friend. He wondered how Jack was doing.

He didn't have to wait long to find out.

There was an ear-splitting scream that sounded so much like his Irish friend. 

He looked through Darks' eyes and saw Anti had become the one and only Jacksepticeye.

Mark looked horrified at the sight of Jack. His faded green hair was tainted with crimson red, he was bruised and fresh bleeding cuts scattered all over Jack's pale body showing how strong Darkiplier really was. Mark screamed for Dark to stop but the demon refused.

"Why should I stop?" Was all Dark said. 

After what felt like forever the pain in Jack's body subsided. 

He sat up but heard a bone crack and yelling in pain he laid back down. 

The pain may have gone but it hurt to move. He looked around and low and behold he was back in the dark room where he had first woken up. 

He looked around and saw an unkempt floof of red hair, chocolate brown eyes, and a black and red flannel.

'Could it really be him? Did Dark finally let go of his body?' 

That was when he found the courage to ask. 

"M-mark?" Jack hesitantly questioned. 

Mark nodded. "Heya Jack..." He said, approaching the smaller man. The latter hugged Mark. But the moment was ruined when black smoke poured into the room. Anti and Dark had somehow gotten their own bodies. Mark held Jack close as the demons took their forms. 

It was strange seeing what they looked like.

Anti's appearance was completely Jack's, one eye was completely black with flecks of toxic green, cold and emotionless completely different from Jack's baby blue eyes that were always so full of life, had eye stretchers whereas Jack had stopped wearing them and bright toxic green hair.

 Dark, on the other hand, had crimson red hair that out rivalled the real Mark. His demonic eyes were pitch black, no sign of colour, and no white, just black. There was something...unsettling about it. Tension so thick that you could cut it with a knife. 

"Scared boys?" Dark asked the terrified latter. 

Jack spoke quietly "No." 

Anti and Dark looked at each other and burst out laughing.

------

A/N

Heyo.

So I'll be improving all the chapters I have already written to get this book finished before I move on to any of the others. 

Stay safe

Stay Crazy

-HQ x